Monitor, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2060)
Job Title: Monitor, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
Application deadline: 17.08.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
– Capacity to prepare all the necessary M&E forms and formats to collect necessary data and information from the field;
– Ability to design the required databases for the data entry and keep track of the filing documents;
– Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
– Fluency in English (excellent), Arabic and Kurdish preferred;
– Be responsible to collect, compile, check, sort and analyze qualitative and quantitative data about ongoing field activities according to the reporting guidelines at provincial level;
– Work closely with the Project Manager assessing the performance of the Reporting and M&E Systems;
– Develop the appropriate and suitable monitoring and reporting tools for the program;
– Conduct the training for field level staff on M&E management tools;
– Conduct regular field visits and provide full feedbacks to the field staff on the M&E System;
– Assist the training section by providing monitoring indicators of the training;
– Provide inputs in the development of the overall monitoring and reporting system of the program as per programmed log-frame;
– Update and maintain UPP database regularly;
– Receive on time reports from the field and forward the reports in the designed format to UPP Office;
– Conduct regular field visits and provide full feedback to field staff on the reporting;
– Minimum 25 years old;
– Only CVs and letters in English will be considered;
– Only emails with subject “MEAL – Amuda” will be considered;
– Kindly do not send multiple application for other UPP vacancies: UPP HR manager will be responsible of redirect your CV under the proper position.
Experience: minimum 1-3 years
Language required: English (excellent), Arabic, Kurdish preferred
Gender: Female and Male
Education: Bachelor Degree is an advantage
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.