Senior Fleet &Public Relation Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2055
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Fleet &Public Relation Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 17.08.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Minimum required education -University degree from the same field
- Arabic and English written and Verbal.
- Between 3 to 5 years’ Experience INGOs/Work experience in the field required with proven work history
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Familiar with basic computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Maps, Google Earth, etc)
- Works well on a team with other people and is able to support the personnel under them.
- communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in difficult or stressful situations
- Able to travel to ACTED NES operating areas including Hasakeh, Ein Issa, Deir Ez Zoir
- Responsible for the overall management and follow-up of car planning and movement of teams in coordination with the fleet officer.
- Draft the weekly & daily work plan of his department staff, Amuda Base.
- Hold Weekly meeting with fleet officer for update on work progrèss and upcoming tasks.
- Monthly meeting with Drivers.
- Overseeing and ensuring the effectiveness of the expats border crossing and liaise with KRI about the movements, accommodation, flights, etc.
- Conduct induction training to his team.
- Developing effective relationship with workplace manager, Supervisors, and all the staff
- Developing safe working procedures with the practitioners of identified high risk activities with Security manager.
- Conduct weekly report about the challenges, weakness and needs.
- Conduct Monthly report about the movements, duties of the Fleet team.
- Following the weekly report with fleet officer and solve the issues inside the dept
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking and reporting, including the creation of performance, efficiency of fleet officer and drivers.
- Follow up on complaints of drivers and the difficulties they face with team trips, and find the right solutions.
- Supervise and ensures the functions of the field trips in accordance with ACTED Security protocols.
- Follow-up trainings that relate to the department and drivers, first aid, UXO and Security SOPs
- Follow up the tender and order form with the logistics department, in addition to technical check of new cars in coordination with fleet officers.
- Follow the monthly report with Amman Log.
- Conduct training for all staff on Thuriya, T24 and Drivers SOPs.
- Report the Incident. Ensuring that all accidents or other incidents are reported, recorded correctly and investigated and improve safety standards on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinating the countrywide fleet resources and analyze the existing fleet usage to determine future requirements for the Fleet.
- Provide all necessary support to transport/Heads of departments and ensure full implementation of vehicle management is in line with ACTED standards and requirements
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection. Solve the problems facing the team, and advise drivers on the challenges faced.
- Regularly review and update vehicle fleet related policies at least six months.
- Periodic t ravel and support to ACTED sub-offices.
- Carry out fleet and driver daily management. Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of security awareness
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles.
- Work closely with the Safety and Security Manager and team to feed into the overall Syria context analysis;
- Represent ACTED in meetings with local authorities and ensure information from these groups is disseminated to relevant managers. Build ongoing networks for sharing security information and coordination;
- Maintain a network of access focal points, either staff or local actors. Leverage this information to provide ongoing contextual updates to ACTED NES staff;
- Identify, create and maintain a network with NGO and other humanitarian access and security specialists suitable for NES and the wider region;
- Coordinate with local stakeholders and councils as required as well as with peer agencies and partners;
- Ensure timely and accurate information is provided to the relevant decision makers when requested and/or when needed.
- Work to ensure that ACTED, its mission and work in the areas of operations are conflict and context sensitive;
- Develop and implement humanitarian access strategies and approaches tailored to local contexts in field sites
- throughout NES, including SOPs for accessing new areas;
- Ensure humanitarian access approaches are responsive to CARE programs and the local context and include
- overarching community engagement components;
- Ensure the ACTED teams develop ongoing relationships with local authorities and other power brokers within NES
- and work to strengthen relationships between ACTED team members and key stakeholders;
- Provide regular updates to access procedures for all NES program areas;
- Take the lead in context assessments to consider new ACTED programs in new geographic areas;
- In coordination ACTED Security team, program managers and local partners work to ensure that ACTED programs
- are effective and sustainable.
- Support NES team to consider context dynamics in safety and security planning and daily safety and security
- Update and implement the capacity development plan in line with the Liaison team
- Capacity Development Strategy;
- Creation and Training(s) on Standard Operational Procedures; Humanitarian Negotiations
- Managing and Incident Reporting; etc.
- Liaise with partners to assess capacity building needs and provide advice and support where feasible and
- Submit weekly contextual updates as needed to the NES team as well as the SM, the Head of Programs/Deputy
- Follow-up of the transport of materials and goods, in addition to Border permission for the expats.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.