Team Leader – Risk Education
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2052
المسمى الوظيفي: Team Leader – Risk Education
اخر موعد للتقديم: 22.08.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Ability to use word and excel APPs. Experience and technical competencies:
Previous experience in managing teams.
Previous experience in risk education/awareness raising is a strong asset
Previous work experience with humanitarian actors. CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE
Syria mission takes place in a sensitive environment regarding security of the organization International staff and assets. An International employee commits to observe utmost respect of personal and professional ethics, to adhere to principles of neutrality and impartiality, and to ensure necessary levels of discretion within and outside working space. Not respecting this clause will lead to disciplinary action and have immediate dismissal as a result. We offer
We will offer the successful applicant a Non-Renewable Fixed term contract of 4 monhts.
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with The Organization Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Project Management:
- a) Planning
– Participate and contribute to the development of team planning with the line manager in accordance with the objectives and priorities of the project and takes into account the security issues.
– Participate in the development and implementation of the weekly plan and ensure the availability of logistics for that.
– Participate actively in the daily and weekly meeting of the group, and submit proposals for project development
- b) Supply
Provide an initial report of all identified needs (equipment and materials) in the field to the line manager
- Implementation of the Project
– Supervise the team’s support for the implementation of RE sessions for civilians, including IDPs and refugees.
– Supervise data collection accurately by the team in the field to inform the line manager and the technical section (including community survey / dangerous areas / victims / accident reports) when required.
– Liaise with communities and local authorities impacted by explosive weapons contamination and report to the line manager.
– Participate in the elaboration, testing and dissemination of Information, Educational and Communication (IEC) materials to support RE activities, including identification of new IEC needs.
HR Request HRR/RAQQA/019-026 Job Advertisement
Team Leader – Risk Education P a g e 2 | 2
– Assess permanently the needs for professional trainings / briefings for RE in the community.
– Participate to the organization of public awareness campaigns linked with Risk Education.
– Ensure that all RE sessions are conducted to a high quality standard in line with the International Mine Action Standards (IMAS) with the support of the RE Project Officer.
– Report any specific problems that jeopardize the activities to your line manager and participate in finding solutions
– Ensure that data is entered electronically and sent on daily basis, collect data manually if requested
– Ensure data collected is accurate and correct as necessary.
– Write a weekly report on all activities during the week and submit it to your line manager.
– Ensure strict implementation of all security rules and procedures under the supervision of the program officer
– Inform your line manager of any security and safety issues faced on the field by the team
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: محافظة الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.