JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2048)
Job Title: FSL Coordinator
Application deadline: 11.08.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in social sciences, agriculture or any other related field;
- Technical experience with all Food Security and Livelihood’s interventions;
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in with Local or International NGOs;
- Experience in working with local partners;
- Understanding of reporting documentation and donor rules and regulations a plus;
- Experience with M&E and reporting;
- Experience in program management cycle.
Project Design, Planning and Preparation:
- Contribute to design of new project proposals through sufficient assessments and provide technical inputs to project proposals, work plans and budgets;
- Develop detailed, costed work plans for the assigned project component, with support from the program manager;
- Lead project planning, kick-off and start-up meetings and workshops with the project team and partners;
- Establish a network of focal points from other INGOs/LNGOs working on similar projects;
- Attend relevant technical working groups and coordination meetings to improve livelihoods program;
- Guide field teams and facilitate to organize stakeholder, sensitization, mobilization sessions, and other related events;
- Support to design monitoring and evaluation plan for the assigned project components.
- Ensures assigned project components are implemented as outlined in the respective project agreements and in accordance with the organization program strategies, policies and principles;
- Ensure relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) are developed, understood and being carried out throughout the implementation by staff and partners;
- Review project work plans to ensure implementation is on track with agreed work plans;
- Work with safety and security (SS) focal points to ensure implementation is in line SS protocols;
- Coordinate with other department to ensure timely support throughout project implementation;
- Provides regular reports to the program manager and share relevant information with cluster working groups and contribute to develop donor reports.
Project Monitoring and Staff Supervision:
- Monitor the work of field staff, partners and service contractors;
- Support to design Monitoring and Evaluation system for the assigned project;
- Participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes best practices;
- Supervise and monitor field team performance;
- Manages and supervises direct reports including setting work plans/schedules and organizing staff deployments activities and leave plans;
- Conducts staff performance appraisals and reviews as per the organizations policies and procedure.
Liaison & Coordination
- Coordinate with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure FSL program is well coordinated;
- Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs who implement livelihoods and resilience programs in NES;
- Represent the organization in coordination meetings;
- Prepare project updates and information to share with cluster partners, local authorities;
- Ensure communication and joint working with other projects and teams to ensure integrated response.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.