Information Technology Roving Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2039
المسمى الوظيفي: Information Technology Roving Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.08.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or any other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Information Technology;
- Previous IT experience;
- Experience in networking, installation of windows, working with databases and mail servers.
- The IT Roving Assistant is responsible for planning and managing all related technology assets, operations and network infrastructure in Derek, Amuda and Al-Hasakeh. S/he provides oversight to the resolution of critical and/or emergent customer support issues. Provides input into technology expenditures for the NES offices to ensure the organization makes the most effective use of existing technology and integrate appropriate future technologies into critical business processes. S/he is responsible for relationship management of the unit’s customers. S/ he will Work with the Senior Management and other managers to ensure that the organization’s requirements for technology are effectively forecasted, prioritized, and appropriately met. Overall this position ensures IT operational efficiencies and effectiveness through the development and implementation of the NES multi-year technology usage with sound replacement strategy, policies and procedures. The Information Technology Assistant is primarily responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with the operation, installation, maintenance, and networking of computer hardware and software. The IT Assistant will conduct system backups on a regular basis; perform a variety of tasks associated with troubleshooting and resolving software and hardware problems; trains staff in the proper use of computer equipment and use of software; designs and recommends hardware and software upgrades. The IT Assistant also provides support to all staff for computer systems, network and desktop operating systems and applications. Communication is also an important function, which includes video teleconferencing, telecommunications; office phones and mobile phones. This person also participates in the planning of infrastructure changes in the offices including inventory and as well as procurement functions associated with IT equipment.
Support the Planning and managing all related technology assets, operations and network infrastructure
- Support in managing the NES technology assets and operations in a cost-effective and efficient manner which includes: implementing the organization technology standards, technology usage and replacement strategy, IT policies and IT training strategy for all staff.
- Provide technical assistance and analyses on network operations and business applications; among the most critical software applications are: Windows – Server and Client Base of OS – MS Office suite of applications, and in the future PeopleSoft financial system
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the organization web-sites as well as ensuring the following:
- Data Security of the Financial System Database.
- Server and database archives, back-up of entire System including cataloguing and storage of Backup media.
- Reliable protection from data loss, corruption and/or virus.
- Ensure the effective functioning of the internal messaging (e-mail) functions, internet access and telecommunications network
- Timely and cost-effective replacement of defective server, network and communication components.
Relationship management with the organization staff and vendors
- Work with line manager to define and implement a prioritized list of all mission technology projects and deliverables. This includes:
- Understand the business strategies and goals.
- Work with the staff to identify and prioritize their business needs around IT.
- Recommend IT solutions with a focus on future use with the organization business environment, and applying appropriate technology using the organization IT standards.
- Monitoring for vendor/consultant management/expiry dates for any service, this includes the organization domain, Staff accounts, antivirus licenses.
Training and Staff Support
- Responsible for staff support in Derik, Amuda and Al-Hasakeh through the design of and training of staff on the use selected software (such as MS Office, Outlook… etc.), and through regular training on standard software and or new software.
- Provide daily support to staff including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.