Emergency Field Focal Point
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2021
المسمى الوظيفي: Emergency Field Focal Point
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.08.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- The role of Emergency Team Leader is to manage emergency field team under his/her line management during implementation of emergency distributions and to implement emergency distributions on a timely and quality basis. This includes mobilization of local communities to be involved in emergency distributions, collection of all the required data and inputs at field level, operational coordination with external stakeholders and internal stakeholders, distributions’ implementation, proper documentation/tracking/follow-up of distributions and internal dissemination of related document and information, management of emergency assistants, emergency workers, temporary workers and daily workers.
Emergency activities planning, preparedness and implementation
- Implement any needs’ assessment and following the designed methodology.
- Provide the required inputs to raise emergency distribution activities’ workplan.
- Coordinate with all supports’ departments to mobilize the required means related to emergency distributions’ implementation.
- Implement in the field any beneficiaries’ registration activity following the designed methodology.
- Ensure proper implementation of emergency distributions’ activities in the field.
- Ensuring all required documents and distribution items are brought to the field.
- Ensuring communication towards local authorities and local communities on the day of the distribution.
- Managing the set-up of distribution site.
- Managing the items’ distribution and/or vouchers’ distribution and/or cash disbursements toward beneficiaries itself.
- Recounting items left at the distribution and cross-checking them against beneficiaries’ figures.
- Filling-out daily distribution report and handing over it with beneficiaries’ lists to emergency officer/cash officer.
- Facilitate the use of complaint and feedback response by beneficiaries.
- Lead the conduction of beneficiaries’ interview/picture for success stories.
- implementation through partners will required specific partners’ capacity building and follow-up.
Emergency field team management
- Provide Emergency Officer/Cash Officer with required inputs regarding emergency team workplan.
- Directly manage emergency assistants, emergency workers.
- Update emergency field team regarding any safety and security information.
- Ensuring that work procedures and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) applicable for emergency response are understood by field staff and being carried out throughout the implementation by the organization staff and partners.
- Implementing capacity building activities for emergency field staff under his/her line management.
- Conducting recruitment for field emergency staff.
- Conducting induction sessions and on the job trainings for any new staff to be under his/her line management.
- Prepare annual performance agreement and acceptance for all the staff under his/her line management.
- Manage temporary workers and daily workers in the field and coordinate with Emergency Officer/Cash Officer for their payment.
Monitoring and reporting
- Support in management of needs’ assessment data and provide him/her with the required qualitative inputs.
- Be main focal point for MEAL team in the field during beneficiaries’ verification and on-site distribution monitoring.
- Support operationally MEAL team in conducting post-distribution monitoring.
- Support Emergency Officer/Cash Officer in beneficiaries’ lists verification, scanning and archiving.
- Provide inputs during emergency team meeting and raise immediately any urgent/sensitive issue to emergency officer/cash officer.
- Provide Emergency Officer/Cash Officer with inputs for activity report and all internal tracker(s).
- University degree or diploma in a relevant field (this could include social sciences, business administration, and others).
- At least one-year experience in distribution activities.
- Previous experience in data collection and monitoring.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Personal management including initiative, self-motivation and direction.
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in psychologically stressful environments.
- Competence with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.