إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2020
المسمى الوظيفي: Fleet Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.08.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Degree in Management, or Supplies Management, with1-2years experience in fleet management.
- Fluency in English and Arabic – both written and verbal;
- Able to work with little supervision and use initiative to a good degree
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Experience and training of vehicle management.
- Technical skill of vehicle repair and maintenance
- Data management and reporting skills
- Valid driving license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and action.
- Commitment to PIN’s equal opportunity and gender policies.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain interesting working experience within an internationally recognized NGO;
- Opportunities for professional development within the humanitarian field through national and international trainings and mentoring by experienced international humanitarian specialists;
- 25 days of paid leave per year.
- Ensure that office vehicles are checked daily and road worthy before any assignment.
- Place logbook for each vehicle and monitor records for accuracy and completeness.
- Liaise with PROGRAM and facilitate for timely annual vehicle technical inspection.
- Maintain data and update records of all vehicles.
- Ensure rental contract are well managed.
- Ensure that daily transport is organised and drivers are assigned based on the requests received.
- Maintain appropriate contracts with vehicle owners and ensure all PIN drivers hired for specific purposes know and follow PIN driving policies and procedures and are maintained up to PIN standards.
- Ensure that drivers’ testing is conducted and kept up-to-date.
- Provide advice and support on vehicle repair and management to project offices.
- Establish regular service schedule and ensure proper maintenance is carried out by liaising with vehicle owners.
- Prepare reports of vehicle usage according to PIN guidelines on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all arrangements for visitors and staff visiting PIN programme are made and communicated in a timely manner
- Coordinate all movements between offices, ensure and supervise all communication and keep movement tracking updated
- Coordinate with related offices and team members that all the support and services related to the movement of staff and goods is secured. E.g. Warehouse space, GHs, Hotels and Rooms ready and available for staff, Office workspace for staff and others such as PIN ID, business cards if applicable.
- Coordinate and communicate with crossborder officer to make sure that the crossborder procedure is smooth.
- Coordinate with other LOG, IT and Procurement if there is other need related to movement of especially new staff – purchasing of PC or new desk etc.
- Facilitate training regarding safety procedures. E.g. Usage of First Aid kits and first aid generally for drivers and also other staff
- Facilitate for drivers and all other staff communication procedure training related to movement and transportation.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are followed at specific sites.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.