WASH Assistant مساعد لقسم المياه و الإصحاح
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2014
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Assistant مساعد لقسم المياه و الإصحاح
اخر موعد للتقديم: 43678
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Fluent in Arabic, both written and spoken (obligatory);
- Knowledge of English will be considered as an strong advantage;
- Knowledge and experience in Community mobilisation, Social management, and WASH related activities;
- Knowledge and experience in WASH related health issues, tools and processes used to mitigate them;
- Previous experience in cooperation with local governance structures is an advantage;
- Previous experience with NGO’s is an advantage;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Good Drive, etc.);
- Excellent organization, coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills; and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively and meet deadlines;
- Reliable, committed; and able to function well independently and within a team, and adapt to flexible working hours when necessary; professional, proactive, organized and service oriented;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian population;
- A high level of professional and personal maturity together with an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external partners, including I/NGOs, community representatives and civil society; candidates must be able to interact with sensitivity with all stakeholders respecting diversity and gender, and be able to sensitively and successfully integrate into a multicultural working environment with people from different nationalities and backgrounds;
- A strong commitment towards humanitarian relief and development operations; it is of utmost priority that candidates understand, respect and actively promote the spirit of the mandate and core humanitarian values, including: humanity and the humanitarian imperative, independence, impartiality, neutrality, and accountability in aid.
The main responsibility of WASH Assistant is to provide support and field assistance to the WASH officers in implementing WASH activities in Aleppo Governorate. He/she will be working under direct supervision of WASH Community Officer.
The main tasks of the WASH Assistant are as follows:
- Providing field WASH support to the WASH team, to implement efficiently WASH activities related to Communities well-being and improvement of WASH Services;
- Participating to direct and remote assessments of the current WASH situation in coordination with stakeholders;
- Collecting relevant data on the field to allow the raise of beneficiaries lists, according to selection criteria;
- Provide relevant data in order to feed reports made by the WASH team regarding activities progress and problems in implementation, and proactively suggesting possible solutions;
- Participating in the development and implementation of suitable tools and systems for assessment, evaluation and monitoring;
- Any other activity in accordance with required qualifications, as requested by WASH Manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Manbij
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.