إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2012
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 43678
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Fluent in Arabic, both written and spoken (obligatory)
- Knowledge of English will be considered as an strong advantage (desired)
- University Degree in Social sciences, Public health or other relevant field(s) and at least 2 year of practical, hands-on experience in water treatment, supply and infrastructure, sanitation or public health;
- Knowledge and experience in social WASH activities, with related community mobilisation, monitoring of WASH related activities, etc.;
- Previous experience in cooperation with local governance structures is an advantage;
- Previous experience with NGO’s is an advantage;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Good Drive, etc.);
- Excellent organization, coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills; and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively and meet deadlines;
- Reliable, committed; and able to function well independently and within a team, and adapt to flexible working hours when necessary; professional, proactive, organized and service oriented;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian population;
- A high level of professional and personal maturity together with an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external partners, including I/NGOs, community representatives and civil society; candidates must be able to interact with sensitivity with all stakeholders respecting diversity and gender, and be able to sensitively and successfully integrate into a multicultural working environment with people from different nationalities and backgrounds;
- A strong commitment towards humanitarian relief and development operations; it is of utmost priority that candidates understand, respect and actively promote the spirit of the mandate and core humanitarian values, including: humanity and the humanitarian imperative, independence, impartiality, neutrality, and accountability in aid.
The main responsibility of WASH Officer is to support the WASH team in implementing WASH activities in Aleppo Governorate, related to Community well-being and WASH Services improvement. He/she will be working under direct supervision of WASH Team leader in Raqqa.
The main tasks of the WASH Officer (social profile) are as follows:
– Providing WASH support to the WASH team, to implement efficiently WASH activities related to Community activities, health and WASH Services improvement;
– Conducting direct and remote assessments of the current WASH situation within targeted Communities, in coordination with stakeholders;
– Liaise with Community leaders, members and Authorities to raise beneficiaries listings, according to selection criteria;
– Supporting the development and implementation of suitable tools and systems for assessment, evaluation and monitoring within the targeted communities;
– Supervising community visits and NFI distribution on the field, monitoring the implementation of WASH activities, and providing all necessary adjustments on site to allow efficient progress of activity;
– Conducting and supervising direct mobilisations activities within targeted communities, with the support of local mobilisers and WASH assistants
– Reporting to the WASH team on the progress and problems in implementation, and proactively suggesting possible solutions;
– Supporting the preparation of internal and external (donor) reports with activities progress data and field information;
– Representing, upon WASH manager request, the WASH team and PIN organisation with relevant external stakeholders (cluster meetings, meetings with partner organizations, training providers, LCs and CSOs, etc.);
– As required, liaising with other departments in Syria, Iraq or Turkey offices to ensure good coordination for the timely and quality implementation of programme activities;
– Any other activity in accordance with required qualifications, as requested by WASH Manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Manbij
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.