ICT SUPERVISOR (English mandatory)
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2002)
Job Title: ICT SUPERVISOR (English mandatory)
Application deadline: 17.07.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
ESSENTIAL – advanced diploma in IT or technical engineering
Fluent in English and Arabic
ESSENTIAL – Previous experience at least 2 years in relevant job
ESSENTIAL – Experience in Similar or other INGO for at least 1 year
ESSENTIAL – Experience in administration and recovery of backups (MS, C, Veritas, etc).
Supervising and monitoring on a day-to-day basis the implementation of the systems and communications’ software and hardware in the mission ensuring compliance of our standards, protocols and procedures. This includes the following tasks:
- Together with the Logistics Coordinator, analyzes the ICT needs of the mission, draws up a draft of the ICT budget, and designs an adapted strategy aiming to optimize the investment on information and communication technology
- Identify and implement Information management practices to enhance the mission system’s effectiveness and reliability (development, checkup, deployment of applications, systems or new ICT standards, etc.)
- Installing, maintaining and monitoring, the ICT systems and equipment in the mission
- Comparing quality of equipment, software and internet providers/services, in order to optimize buying decisions and to ensure local assistance
- Supervising, planning and providing network security, help desk support and training to users, corrective and preventive maintenance activities (checkup and cleaning, etc.), updating and upgrading activities, security management protocols (back-ups, anti-malware, updates and software patching, firewall protection, radio protection, etc.)
- Ensuring questions and problems related to ICT are solved (if appropriate, according to our policies and procedures in force at any time). Registering, reporting and referring unsolved questions and problems, as well as unusual requests, to the respective support units in order to actively provide solutions and ensure quality standards
- Supervising and leading the logistic team under his/her responsibility including the definition of each person’s tasks (daily supervision and checking the quality of their work); drawing up working schedule; organising and leading team meetings. Training local IT assistants on daily maintenance tasks and 1st level support, as well as the radio operators in order to improve ICT staff capabilities and to improve lead time response
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please submit your motivation letter, CV (in Eng language) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than end of 17th July 2019 at 24:00 hrs
In the subject/title of the email please indicate that you are applying to the “ICT Supervisor” position
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.