Award Management Office
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1993
المسمى الوظيفي: Award Management Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 17.07.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Professional qualification in Business, International Development, Finance/Accounting or similar
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- University degree in International development, business administration, finance and/or experience working in a related role
- Experience managing grants, contracts & sub agreements with knowledge of major funders’ guidelines (e.g. USAID, ECHO, DFID, CIDA, SIDA etc.)
- Relevant experience managing donor funded projects with International NGO’s particularly those addressing human/children’s rights and those applying partnership approaches
- Strong analytical skills, computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Ability to work well with a team and establish relationships with other teams/offices
- Cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Highly developed interpersonal and English communication skills including influencing and negotiation
- Experience working with implementing partners and managing sub awards/grants
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
Developing self and others
- Work with other team members to support team activities
- Build relationships with members of other teams i.e. finance and operations
- Involvement in capacity building to build skills in Award management
Award / Sub-award Management
- Maintain the sub-award tracker for the area and alert relevant program managers when sub-award agreements are due to expire or due for extension
- Coordinate with relevant program managers and other staff to ensure sub-award documentation are uploaded in AMS and the partner reporting schedule updated regularly.
- Build the partners’ capacity in donors’ compliance through participation to partners’ awards kick-off; partners’ monthly awards review and targeted training; on the job training.
- Timely closeout of sub-awards, ensuring all sub-awards requirements have been met, financial reconciliations completed, all sub-award documents are uploaded in AMS and sub-award reporting schedules updated before submitting partner closeout letters to area award coordinator for review.
Compliance (systems, processes, donor)
- Learn and follow the NGO processes and relevant donor requirements
- Understanding of the AMS system, maintaining and driving data quality at area level.
- Ability to use AMS reporting to monitor awards and plan for key processes i.e. donor reporting
- Assist the area team to understand donor compliance requirements relating to award management
- Basic understanding of donor compliance and development of compliance checklists if needed
- Conduct monthly AMS data quality checks for sub-awards in area portfolio, coordinate with relevant program managers to ensure monthly partner reports are uploaded in AMS and AMS partner reporting schedules updated accordingly
Monitoring and analysis
- Support the area awards coordinator to run monthly area awards review meetings.
- Support on specific award management issues during monthly Sub-Award Review meetings which are led by Programs team
Portfolio management and strategy
- Run reports from AMS to support the AM team with monitoring of the Award Portfolio such as partner reporting schedules, partner
- Perform monitoring and analysis activities when required and work with Coordinator and Manager to resolve any issues identified
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amouda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.