Psychiatrist Doctor-mhGAP طبيب نفسي
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1991
المسمى الوظيفي: Psychiatrist Doctor-mhGAP طبيب نفسي
اخر موعد للتقديم: 14.07.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Psychiatrist with 3+ years’ experience working on MHPSS programs
- Training and supervision experience required.
- Trained on mhGAP manual (IG and/or HIG)
- Experience in mental health and protection work with displaced persons, refugees, returnees and vulnerable host communities.
- Experience and skills in training non-professionals
- Experience of advocacy / engagement with government and non-governmental organizations
- Strong organizational and supervisory skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to work within different cultural environment.
- Ability to work within a team structure or in isolation, flexible, and can cope with stressful workloads and working with limited resources.
- Knowledge of the IASC Guidelines on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings.
- Excellent command of the use of Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication, teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
- Team player with high ability to work under pressure in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic, Kurdish and English would also be an asset.
- Provide training and on the-job-supervision in the identification and management of priority mental health conditions to general health staff in line with WHO guidelines relevant to the assessment, management and referral of priority mental health conditions in line with WHO mhGAP Humanitarian Intervention Guidelines (WHO mhGAP-HIG) and in coordination with local health authorities and health facility management.
- Selection, training and supervision of Medical Doctors and other front line workers
- Data management and reporting
- Assist with the development of new proposals
- Identify and reinforce existing support mechanisms and work closely with local counterparts to ensure community buy-in and cultural appropriateness of activities
- Build Psychiatric /mhGAP referral pathways
- Review Psychiatric related services for quality technical oversight
- Development and review of training materials and reports
- Assess MHPSS Psychiatric training needs and design training plan for staff
- Provide training for MRFS and Non MRFS staff, working with other partners and so on to better understand international MHPSS guidelines including mhGAP-HIG, through trainings and bi-lateral discussions.
- Capacity building for MRFS MHPSS staffs, identifying areas for capacity building and arranging trainings and clinical consultation meetings
- Identify and train staff in detection and referral of suspected cases of mental disorders, psychological distress and mental health promotion.
- Work with partners and local health authorities to ensure that WHO essential psychotropic medications are available at community based level in the health facilities.
- Take responsibility for collection and reporting of Psychiatric data
- Support the submission and review of clinical reports and/or case studies related to MHPSS when required.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibility as and when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MHPSS Manager.
الجهة المعلنة: MRFS
مقر العمل: الرقة و دير الزور
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.