Supply Chain Officer مسؤول سلسلة التوريد
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1979
المسمى الوظيفي: Supply Chain Officer مسؤول سلسلة التوريد
اخر موعد للتقديم: 07.07.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- A degree in Business, Administration, Logistics or relevant field of study, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in logistics, procurement or managing warehouse.
- Strong organization, management and negotiation skills
- Problem analyzing and solving, decision making skills, considering available options and concentrating on Results.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Computer literate with a high degree of proficiency and productivity.
- Ability to analyze and interpret competitive bids and quotes, technical procedures, governmental documents and regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Good communication and influencing skills. Ability to effectively communicate with multi-level personnel as well as vendors and their representatives.
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment.
- Experience in distribution of NFIs (non-food items) and food.
- Comfortable to work in tense situations and under pressure
- Understanding and commitment to The organization aims, values and principles.
Previous experience in the humanitarian sector
- Proactively engaged with Program managers to have an understanding of areas of operation and understanding on key deliverables that involve procurement related to the sector supported.
- To follow THE ORGANIZATION standard procurement practices and principles as per THE ORGANIZATION requirement procedures is done with proper records of documents to fulfil audit trail standard.
- To conduct tender process according to the THE ORGANIZATION procurement standard and against THE ORGANIZATION finance authorisation level
- Ensure that Framework agreement and Contracts information is communicated to the Procurement Assistant for database updates.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Coordinator and Support Service Coordinator in ensuring that Procurement plans from PM for all new and existing grants are provided and followed through during their duration.
- Make follow up with the Logistics team to ensure that supplies inspection is done by relevant parties before deliveries and feedback from end users is channelled back to the suppliers where necessary.
- To liaise with programme staff of the related sector supported and give advice about best way to procure goods or to contract with a supplier, quality control and conformity with required specification.
- Through procurement of goods, services and works ensure support to programs delivery
is of optimum level. Ensure necessary authorization / approvals are always obtained and execute the
purchase and delivery of appropriate supplies in a timely and cost effective manner.
- To liaise and coordinate with the relevant functions within the logistics department regarding delivery of supplies and keep all parties informed of any changes in a timely manner.
- Through extensive travel and market investigation ensure that all purchased goods are of the THE ORGANIZATION standard and fit for the purpose, and have appropriate inspection certificates as required.
- To liaise with international, governmental and non-governmental organizations to share information and collaborate where appropriate
- Provide support to the Logistics Assistants in coordination of procurement activities and expedition of work processes.
- Following up with partner’s documents and solve any logistic/SC issues for partners.
- Following and updating SC reports and raise weekly and monthly reports (including assets report) to line manager.
- Ensure compliance with THE ORGANIZATION policies in all procurement processes and logistic operations by suppliers, companies, and stakeholders.
- Implement fleet management systems in line with the Country Logistics Manual to ensure accountable, efficient use and allocation of the vehicle fleet for 6 centres in Derek.
- Ensure fleet staff are sensitized, trained and held accountable on the safe use of vehicles.
- Ensure SRO vehicle/s meet The organization Safety and Security requirements.
- Prepare related fleet contracts
- Ensure a centralized program asset register is developed and maintained, that all assets are logged, issued with unique asset numbers and cards and are tracked throughout the Area Office
- Champion the Asset Verification Exercise periodically to ensure an accurate listing of Assets for the organisation.
- Any other duties as required by the line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derek ديرك
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.