Program Officer -Child Protection Resilience/ Monitoring
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1970
المسمى الوظيفي: Program Officer -Child Protection Resilience/ Monitoring
اخر موعد للتقديم: 30.06.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology, child development/humanitarian studies, psychology, law or other relevant field.
- At least three years’ experience preferably in child protection, child care and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of child rights, child protection, psychosocial support and child and youth development
- Proven experience in community and/or youth mobilization, advocacy and community awareness-raising activities.
- Proven experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with community leaders, members, children and youth.
- Proficiency in computer use including Microsoft Word and basic Excel.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources
- Good knowledge about the Al-Hassakeh region and context
- Preffered :
- English Speaker
- Support the identification of beneficiaries and suitable sites/location, design and implementation of Child Protection program activities.
- Work closely with parents and caregivers on developing their parenting skills, understanding and responding to the psychosocial challenges that they and their children may be facing, and mobilizing to improve community child protection mechanisms.
- Support, coach and mentor CP Facilitators and Partners, monitor their work on the ground and provide guidance and oversight.
- Provide technical input and deliver activities in the area of child and family-focused protection, psychosocial support, youth-adolescents life skills, community child protection mechanisms, and capacity building, including integrated work with other SC sectors, such as education.
- Assist in the organizing and implementation of awareness sessions and awareness campigans in local communities and community child-friendly centers for children, adolescents, parents and communities members.
- Draft weekly, monthly, progress and other reports, as required.
- Contribute to developing and implementing project work plans, weekly plans and schedules, and setting clear targets.
- Liaise on a daily basis with partners, community and organization supervisors and colleagues to guarantee the smooth operation of the programs.
- Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests, etc
- Facilitate, collect and report information regarding the overall situation of the conflict affected children and their families in the community, with specific attention paid to the program targeted children and program objectives. Informing the direct supervisor about any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context.
- focus primarily on monitoring activities
- responsible for the establishment and/or support community-based mechanisms, , outreach activities and child protection monitoring and advocacy
- – conduct regular monitoring and reporting, flagging issues and challenges and proposing changes to project activities to ensure continued relevance and effectiveness
- In coordination with the Case Management team, refer identified cases in need of individual support and counselling.
- -Work closely with the early warning systems team and the emergency team to rapidly respond to new displacement and emerging child protection concerns
- Conduct regular/unregular assessment for the cotext as needed, including focus group discussion, Key informant interviews, survy…
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with organization policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with Area Coordinator, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience)
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.