Deputy Supply Manager
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1959)
Job Title: Deputy Supply Manager
Application deadline: 26.06.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Arabic (mandatory).
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is mandatory.
– Min 2 year of experience in logistic/supply positions is mandatory.
– Past working experience in team management positions is a strong asset.
- Technical competences:
– University Degree in related field is mandatory.
- Personal qualities:
– Rigorous, organized, trustful
– Strong negotiation and communication skills
– We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for teamwork and good interpersonal and communication skills.
Supervision of order handling for the base and implementation of the procurement processes
- Receive and verify quotations and IOF requests and other documents relative to the procurement file sent by the requesters before transmission to the Supply Manager.
- Ensure the monitoring of IOFs and inform other departments of the development of the handling of their purchase orders.
- Ensure the monitoring of the purchase orders managed by the NES Coordination.
- Support Supply Manager in carrying out purchases and calls for tender.
- Provide to the Finance Department at base level but also at NCO level the payments requests with all other relevant support documents
- Ensure that the Procurement Trackers (IOF Follow-up, Contract Follow-up and Supply Plans) for Ein Issa Field office and potential sub-offices are in place, regularly updated and shared on a regular basis with Programs/Logistics Managers and the NES Coordination.
- Support Supply Manager in setting up new FWAs that can be used at Regional or Local level to support the mission’s procurement.
- Oversee the implementation of purchases ensuring compliance with rules and procedures and inform the Supply Manager in case of problems or delays.
- Update the price and supplier databases while ensuring the regular implementation of market assessments.
- Ensure that the procurement files are complete and archived in accordance with SI procedures.
- Ensure that relationship with suppliers are monitored.
Human resource management
- Appraise personnel under direct supervision
- Train supply teams in accordance with SI procedures
- Upon request from the Supply Manager, organize training workshops related to procurement and purchase procedures
- Support the supervisor with his tasks and objectives.
- Monitor and lead the EAPs of each team member under his/her direct management.
Reporting / capitalization
- Centralize information’s on, distances, prices and transport methods and companies
- Ensure that price and supplier files are compiled and regularly updated, along with documentation requirements in effect
- Ensure the monthly sending of the Procurement Trackers to all Programs Managers and to the NES coordination.
- Participate in base meetings relating to Supply Chain, represent Solidarités International when asked and/or delegated to do so.
- File and archive procurement documents
- Participate to the preparation of files related to procurement to be transferred to HQ
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Ein Issa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.