HP Activity Manager
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1950)
Job Title: HP Activity Manager
Application deadline: 26.06.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Arabic (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is mandatory
– Min 1 year of experience in HP activities management positions at a management level is mandatory
– Past working experience in team management positions is a strong asset
- Technical competences:
– University Degree in related field is mandatory
- Personal qualities:
– Rigorous, organized, trustful
– Strong negotiation and communication skills
– We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for teamwork and good interpersonal and communication skills.
Diagnostics and project conception
- Support the PM in the design and implementation of camp-specific strategies, and suggest new HP activities directions in accordance with context and indicators
- Participate in the definition of unmet needs of beneficiaries and in the definition of potential complementary activities such as material distribution, livelihood needs, etc.
Implementation, operational follow-up and coordination
- Prepare the detailed methodology, planning, trainings, activities and tools needed to implement the projects as defined and validated by the Program Manager, as well as human, technical and financial resources definition.
- Is in charge of the Hygiene Promotion strategy to implement by SI and make sure the objectives for the activity(ies) under his/her responsibility are achieved
- Plan and supervise the implementation of the activities under his/her responsibility
- Ensure continuous follow-up of the results of activities, assess the relevance of activities, the effectiveness of interventions, and their appropriateness in light of changing circumstances and the needs of populations
- Propose adjustments to programs if necessary to improve the quality and the positive effects of the project for beneficiaries
- Anticipate difficulties in the carrying out of the activities and facilitate problem solving.
- Suggest and implement monitoring indicators for the HP activities and context
- Use the SI management and monitoring tools for the activities, results and context
- Supervise the data collection and selection of beneficiaries at field level
- Prepare Internal Order Forms (IOF) for adequate HP materials and follow orders using the logistics service
- Ensure that the IEC materials are stocked in appropriate place in the field
- Report the state of decentralized inventory to the logistics department (“field” inventory)
- Plan the HP activities with the support of Administration and logistics departments according to the set objectives.
- In cooperation with the administrative department, help draw up budgets for his/her activities, budget follow up and proposal budgets for the program parts
- Plan the HP activity in close relation with the MEAL department
- Coordinate the Hardware WASH department of the Ein Issa Program
- Support the PM in the harmonization of the HP and lessons learnt exercise with the DEZ Team.
- Write the capitalization documents in accordance with SI tools
- Prepare handover reports before the end of his/her employment contract and forward them to concerned parties in the mission and at headquarters
- Ensure diffusion of SI technical documentation
- Recruit the national technical staff for his/her activities
- With the administrative department, define the prerequisites for the vacant positions and, if necessary, adapt the referent job profile.
- Welcome and brief new employees or volunteers working under his responsibility
- Identify the training needs, and participate in the development of the team’s capacity in regard to techniques or new methodologies, provide support and training to the HP team
- Implement training activities in accordance with operational
- Serve as intermediary between team leaders
- Manage and support the team under his/her responsibility
- Conduct workshops and regular or ad hoc meetings
- Evaluate the performance of the members of his/her team(s)
- Identify team members’ potential for advancement and communicate this information to the program manager/desk HR Referent
- Make sure his/her team(s) follow the safety rules
- Share with the appropriate authority any information on the security context and any event which may have consequences on SI activities and team safety
- Monitor and report on HP related activities and have a critical analysis of SI activities on the field
- Write regular reports concerning the progress of the activities under his/her responsibility
- Write reports and annexes concerning his/her activities for donor reports and/or amendment
- Ensure compliance with reporting deadlines and guidelines
- Communicate with team leaders concerning the progress and results of their activities
- Represent Solidarités International in meetings or forums concerning the HP activities within his employment location
- Represent SI on request and/or delegation
- Respond to the requirements of Headquarters concerning specific needs
- Write the administrative documents to be signed (MOU, handover…) jointly with governmental authorities, communities or partners
- Ensure the right archiving of the HP documents
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Ein Issa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.