Medical Coordinator Assistant
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1949)
Job Title: Medical Coordinator Assistant
Application deadline: 17.06.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
ESSENTIAL – Medical or paramedical diploma
ESSENTIAL – Fluent in English and Arabic
ESSENTIAL – Experience in MSF or other INGO for at least 1 year
ESSENTIAL – Computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Participating actively in reflections and discussions on the evolution of MSF programs in the
mission, contributing with his/her background and experience to the improvement of overall
performance, adapting it to the changing reality and context.
- Participating in the collection of medical information (meetings, reports, articles, etc.) and
reviewing medical data (epidemiological data, statistics, etc.).
- Supporting project development by answering medical questions from the field, participating in
briefings and debriefings of medical staff.
- Carrying-out administrative, information gathering and data collection tasks, and regular
reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the
project and support decision-taking.
- Organizing and managing the office pharmacy (including updating regularly all first aid kits) at the
- Staff health – primary focal point to support in staff health issues, including being the Staff Health
Focal person for Erbil (managing remotely).
- Carrying out medical follow-up of all MSF national and international staff in application of MSF
staff health policies, supervising together with the administrator the medical expenses
associated, in order to protect personnel’s health state while keeping close control to the
- Together with the Medical Coordinator, review the costs and quality of health care providers and
provide a list of recommended service providers for our National Staff Health Policy.
- Assisting in daily translation for the Medical Coordinator attending external meetings or
discussing with other members of the team
- Translating medical documents (e.g. protocols, training materials) from English to Arabic (or vice
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derik
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
MSF is an equal
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.