Water Quality Monitoring and Evaluation Deputy Manager
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1947
المسمى الوظيفي: Water Quality Monitoring and Evaluation Deputy Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 17.06.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Arabic (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is mandatory
– Min 1 year of experience in WaSH activities management positions at a management level is mandatory
– Past working experience in team management positions is a strong asset
- Technical competences:
– University Degree in related field is mandatory
- Personal qualities:
– Rigorous, organized, trustful
– Strong negotiation and communication skills
– We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for teamwork and good interpersonal and communication skills.
The Water Quality Monitoring and Evaluation Deputy will coordinate the program teams and activities in the field (mainly: the implementation of a constant water quality monitoring at station and households + participate to technical assessment on water stations in the governorate) as instructed by the Rehab PM and will ensures a minimum technical standard to all activities implemented by the field teams under his/her direction.
- He/She will provide support in defining and monitoring all Wash related project activities implemented in the areas of activities.
- He/She will provide regular reports on the progress of all Wash activities to the Wash Program Manager.
III. Responsibilities and tasks
- Participate in the recruitment of national program staffs.
- Organise regular meetings with program teams.
- Supervise and monitor potential conflicts within the teams and inform the PM in case of a problem.
- Identify and report any training needs for the teams to the program manager.
- Actively participate in Training of Trainer (ToT) training workshops.
- Assist/lead the implementation of training and capacity building of the team.
- Partake in the assessment of team performance.
- Monitor the teams to ensure that they are adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Ensure all staff comply with SI security procedures while carrying out all activities.
Implementation and Monitoring of Activities
- Plan Wash activities in collaboration with the field teams.
- Oversee the implementation of activities/projects to ensure SI is meeting its deadlines and maintaining technical minimum standards.
- Regularly visit the activity sites to oversee the implementation of works.
- Support the Rehab PM and/or the Team Leaders with the identification of HR needs, logistical and financial resources needed at different stages of the activities/project.
- Identify any risks and constraints related to the activity/project and propose alternate strategies to the Rehab PM.
- Assist the Rehab PM to improve any activities/projects in the field.
- Ensure that the safety of persons and equipment at intervention/project sites is guaranteed.
- Assist the Rehab PM in the updating of tools for monitoring and forecasting financial, logistical and operational programs.
- Working with the Rehab PM, regularly monitor activity indicators, program results, activity progress and contextual monitoring.
Assessment and Design of New Projects
- Participate in the identification of areas in need for intervention.
- Participate in the design of program activities and related human and logistical needs for programs.
- Participate in the preparation of technical needs assessments.
- Partake in the drafting of a number of administrative documents (e.g. MoU’s) to be signed jointly with local authorities, communities and/or partners.
- Immediately report any problem or information that could affect the projects/activities or the security of the teams to the Rehab PM.
- Ensure the collection and compilation of information about the progress of projects/activities from the field officers.
- Prepare and submit weekly update reports on the progress of projects/activities to the Rehab PM.
- Actively participate in weekly PMA meetings with all Team Leaders and the Rehab PM.
- Ensure that all program-related documents and files are sent to the Rehab PM.
- Represent SI on behalf of the Rehab PM and collaborate with relevant bodies: local authorities, camp management, beneficiaries, other Wash actors, health facility authorities etc.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Ein Issa عين العيسى
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.