إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1932
المسمى الوظيفي: Program Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 16.06.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Fluency in English – both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian communities;
- Experience of working for an international humanitarian organisation is desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
1) General information
Position: Program Officer
Program/Department: Cash team
Place of work: Raqqa
Direct Supervisor: Program Coordinator
2) Tasks and responsibilities
PIN Raqqa Cash program consists of three main activities:
- Food Vouchers covering the basic food needs of the most vulnerable households;
- Cash for work increasing the purchasing power of the most vulnerable households and contributing a communal benefit;
- Cash Grants giving the immediate support to the IDPs and returnees to cover the various needs of a households including food, shelter, NFIs or transportation.
The Employee particularly fulfils the following tasks to support the program:
Programming, coordination and information sharing
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day planning, implementation, and reporting of all programme related activities of Raqqa Cash team, especially:
o Selection of the target area based on needs assessment and coordination with other humanitarian partners and local authorities;
o Ensuring participation and information sharing about the provided assistance and its design with target population;
o Transparent selection of target households according to PIN’s selection criteria and SOPs;
o Transparent selection and involvement of vendors in the food voucher programme including voucher reimbursement system in line with SOPs;
o Organizing safe distributions and CFWs activities;
o Supervising voucher redeeming mechanism;
- Supervise and line manage the Food Voucher and Cash for Work Officers in Raqqa to facilitate the project’s implementation according to the timeline and quality standards laid out in work plans, project proposal and relevant internal protocols and SOPs;
- Prepare weekly workplans for the team and follow up on their implementations;
- Coordinate with local authorities including, but not limited to Local Councils and the HAO, in relation to ongoing Cash projects in Raqqa;
- Liaising with the Raqqa Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) department to ensure M&E is timely informed about distributions and updates on planned activities are shared;
- Manage information flows from Raqqa office to Manbij office;
- Assisting in other activities related to ongoing projects, as requested by the Program Manager and Program Coordinator;
- Do not disclose PIN confidential information and do not disclose staff/beneficiaries/other person personal data that he/she obtained in the process of work;
- Provide prompt, relevant, correct and complete information to line manager.Monitor distributions and other activities and ensure they are in line with SOPs and minimum standards.
Reporting and archiving
- Ensure project documentation from Raqqa is archived properly and in timely manner;
- Ensure accuracy and correctness of distribution data in statistic tables, distribution summaries, cover sheets, distribution protocols and planning tools of Raqqa team;
- Prepare project data for coordination with other stakeholders based on request of Program Coordinator;
- Weekly share updates on ongoing activities to Program Coordinator;
- Report immediately about changes and challenges to implementation to the Program Manager and Project Coordinator;
- Ensure sharing of experiences, lessons learned and PIN’s good practice with Raqqa Cash team.
Administrative and operational tasks
- Check quality and correctness of information provided by Raqqa team;
- Check contracts for service providers and MoUs (Memorandum of Understanding) prepared by Food voucher an Cash for work Officers and submit them to Program Coordinator;
- Provide to finance and other departments requested documentations and coordinates the payments;
- Check inputs provided by Data Entry Assistant to 4Ws for Raqqa Cash and submits 4Ws in timely manner;
- Ensures coordination with Access team to make sure all sites of PIN Cash activities in Raqqa were cleared by them and are safe;
- Follow up on CRM complains forwarded by M&E to Cash team and keep track on the answers provided;
- Provide translation for requested documents.
- Accompany to project team to the field and on the meetings and provide translation;
- Attend Raqqa monthly meetings of NGOs and HAO;
Strategic programme development
- Contribute to the development of strategic planning for program activities implemented in Raqqa through coordination and supervision of needs assessments, and the provision of contextual information, technical recommendations and insights;
- Identify opportunities to increase scope and quality of PIN programming and submit suggestions to Program Coordinator.
Training and capacity building
- Provide oversight of correctness of distribution protocols and other project documentation prepared by field staff in Raqqa;
- Raise awareness about quality standards and SOPs and build capacity of the team to ensure quality standards are met during implementation;
- Oversee the performance of Raqqa Cash team and provide the regular support to project staff;
- Identify opportunities and needs for capacity building and provide suggestions to Program Coordinator.
الجهة المعلنة: Pin
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.