إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1927
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 11.06.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Fluent in Arabic, both written and spoken (obligatory)
- Knowledge of English will be considered as an strong advantage (desired)
- University Degree in Water or Civil Engineering or other relevant field(s) and at least 3 years of practical, hands-on experience in water treatment, supply and infrastructure, sanitation or public health;
- Knowledge and experience in engineering and WASH construction projects with related processes like tendering of works, monitoring of WASH projects/sites, etcFamiliarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian communities;
- Experience of working for an international humanitarian organisation is desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The main responsibility of WASH Officer is to support the WASH team in implementing WASH activities in Raqqa Governorate, related to works rehabilitation. Possibilities of travelling to Aleppo Governorate are expected. He/she will be working under direct supervision of WASH Engineer (Senior Officer).
The main tasks of the WASH Officer are as follows:
– Providing technical WASH support to the WASH team, to implement efficiently WASH activities related to works rehabilitation;
– Conducting direct and remote assessments of the current WASH situation in coordination with stakeholders;
– Preparing technical drawings, BOQ and specifications for water, sanitation and waste management infrastructure and equipment rehabilitation works;
– Supervising works on the field, monitoring the implementation of WASH activities, and providing all necessary adjustments on site to allow efficient progress of works;
– Reporting to the WASH team on the progress and problems in implementation, and proactively suggesting possible solutions;
– Supporting the development and implementation of suitable tools and systems for assessment, evaluation and monitoring;
– Supporting Logistics and Systems Departments in negotiations, preparations and management of contracts with suppliers/service providers (including preparation of tender technical documentation);
– Supporting the preparation of internal and external (donor) reports with activities progress data and field information;
– Representing, upon WASH manager request, the WASH team and PIN organisation with relevant external stakeholders (cluster meetings, meetings with partner organizations, training providers, LCs and CSOs, etc.);
– As required, liaising with other departments in Syria, Iraq or Turkey offices to ensure good coordination for the timely and quality implementation of programme activities;
– Any other activity in accordance with required qualifications, as requested by WASH Manager.
Requirements and qualifications for the position:
– Fluent in Arabic, both written and spoken (obligatory)
– Knowledge of English will be considered as an strong advantage (desired)
– University Degree in Water or Civil Engineering or other relevant field(s) and at least 3 years of practical, hands-on experience in water treatment, supply and infrastructure, sanitation or public health;
– Knowledge and experience in engineering and WASH construction projects with related processes like tendering of works, monitoring of WASH projects/sites, etc.;
– Previous experience in cooperation with local governance structures is an advantage;
– Previous experience with NGO’s is an advantage;
– Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Good Drive, etc.);
– Excellent organization, coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills; and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively and meet deadlines;
– Reliable, committed; and able to function well independently and within a team, and adapt to flexible working hours when necessary; professional, proactive, organized and service oriented;
– Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian population;
– A high level of professional and personal maturity together with an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external partners, including I/NGOs, community representatives and civil society; candidates must be able to interact with sensitivity with all stakeholders respecting diversity and gender, and be able to sensitively and successfully integrate into a multicultural working environment with people from different nationalities and backgrounds;
– A strong commitment towards humanitarian relief and development operations; it is of utmost priority that candidates understand, respect and actively promote the spirit of the mandate and core humanitarian values, including: humanity and the humanitarian imperative, independence, impartiality, neutrality, and accountability in aid.
الجهة المعلنة: Pin
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.