WaSH Services Supervisor
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1919
المسمى الوظيفي: WaSH Services Supervisor
اخر موعد للتقديم: 14.06.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Arabic (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is mandatory
– Min 1 year of experience in related activities management positions at a management level is mandatory
– Past working experience in team management positions is a strong asset
- Technical competences:
– University Degree in related field is mandatory
- Personal qualities:
– Rigorous, organized, trustful
– Strong negotiation and communication skills
– We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for teamwork and good interpersonal and communication skills.
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Plan the weekly activities for his/her team and have them approved by his/her Project Manager:
– Plan human resources needs (daily workers, workers…).
– plan tool and material needs (request from stock).
– anticipate administrative issues (requests in advance).
– Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…).
- Supports WATSAN Activity Manager in designing surveys to look for unmet needs and participate to the definition of any other needed WASH surveys contents.
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team, tasks assigned by his/her Line Manager.
- Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure quantitative and qualitative follow up of activities using management, monitoring and evaluation tools defined by his/her Line Manager, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed.
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Project Manager.
- Ensure the good functioning of the laboratory (bacteriological and chemical analysis).
- Take part, with his/her Line Manager, in the analysis of the activities relevancy according to results, indicators and objectives of SI program, propose corrective action when necessary.
- Participate in the correct implementation of accountability mechanisms and measures established by his/her Line Manager.
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions.
Logistics and Administration
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her Line manager and the administrative service.
- Track usage with monitoring tools provided.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working sites.
- Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on site.
Human resources Management
- Participate to the recruitment, induction, training and appraisal of his/her teams.
- Train his/her team members to use and maintain the available tools correctly.
- Support and listen to any claim from his/her WASH officer and report the relevant information’s to his/her Line Manager
- Ensure respect of security rules and internal regulation by staff under his/her supervision.
Reporting / communication
- Take part in weekly program meetings and wash working group (WWG) on request.
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/line manager.
- Ensure the management of 2 master database about water quality, and water quality.
- Support the WATSAN Activity Manager in the development of database for waste removal and desludging.
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her project manager.
- Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack.
- Participate to reinforce understanding of SI mandate, principles and modus operandi by the program beneficiaries.
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the operational fields.
- Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her project manager any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عين العيسى
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.