Head of Mission Assistant
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1906)
Job Title: Head of Mission Assistant (Level 7)
Application deadline: 30.05.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
ESSENTIAL – Diploma or recognized formal training in the assigned technical area
- ESSENTIAL – Previous experience at least 2 years in relevant job
- DESIRED – Experience in MSF or other INGO for at least 1 year
- Assist in the context analysis, disseminate relevant context information to the coordination team,
regularly inform them on key issues, update general information, and advise on cultural appropriateness
of organizational activities and individual behaviours
- Keep good knowledge of contacts in order to facilitate contacts and meetings.
- At the request of the HoM, represents MSF in meetings (NGO, official bodies, administration…).
- Ensure the follow up of relevant administrative dossiers such as the MSF registration in a country,
working permits, immigration policies, national protocols, etc.
- At the request of the HoM, prepare and conduct an information briefing focusing on the country context
for International, Regional and Relocated Staff.
- Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed.
- Provide to the HoM weekly context analysis with the main in-country events in all areas of
- Provide to all incoming international staff a comprehensive briefing
- Assist HoM and Deputy HoM in the monthly reporting system
- Play an important role to guarantee that MSF values and principles are well explained and
understood by staff. Participate in support of the human resources department to conduct
- Participate actively in reflections and discussions on the evolution of MSF programs in the
mission, contributing with his/her background and experience to the improvement of overall
performance, adapting it to the changing reality and context.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.