إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1903
المسمى الوظيفي: Emergency Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.05.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- University degree or diploma in a relevant field (this could include social sciences, business administration, and others);
- At least six months’ experience in a similar job;
- Experience in working humanitarian organization;
- Previous experience in data collection and monitoring;
- Competence with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Project Planning and Preparation
- Prepare project work plans together with field assistants and share with Emergency response coordinator;
- Support data collection for rapid needs assessments;
- Organize planning meetings with emergency response coordinator and distribution teams;
- Prepare distribution plans in coordination with stakeholders and distribution team members;
- Raise procurement requests for specific relief items and distribution food and NFI items;
- Coordinate with camp management, local authorities and other INGOs/UN for distribution planning.
Field Distribution and Implementation
- Manage all distribution activities, ensuring they are implemented in line with the organization’s standards and procedures;
- Organize distribution team members and assign specific roles and responsibilities during distribution events;
- Coordinate with logistic, and security team for relief item deliveries and security approvals for specific distributions;
- Prepare beneficiary databases and distribution lists and conduct verifications;
- Support MEAL staff to conduct relevant MEAL activities during and after distributions;
- Share distribution report with required data with Emergency Response coordinator and MEAL department to conduct MEAL;
- Liaise with MEAL on any feedback received during program implementation;
- Conduct verification of signed lists, databases before sharing documents with MEAL and program coordinator;
- Prepare a filling system (online and hard copies) for distribution related documents;
- Supervise and monitor field distribution team including setting work plans, schedules and smooth coordination with partners and stakeholders.
- Prepare annual performance objectives for field staff and conduct evaluation & performance assessments;
- Ensure that work procedures and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) applicable for emergency response are understood by field staff and being carried out throughout the implementation by the organization staff and partners;
- Prepare work plans for distribution teams and clarify roles & responsibilities;
- Engage staff in capacity building activities to ensure effective program implementation;
- Conduct induction sessions and on the job trainings for volunteers and field distribution teams;
- Review field reports and tracking sheets shared by field staff;
- Conduct bi-weekly team meetings with emergency field staff;
- Ensure communication and joint working with other the organization projects and teams to ensure integrated response.
Liaison & Coordination
- Coordinate with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure field distributions is well coordinated with local actors;
- Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs who implement emergency programs in NES to avoid duplication;
- Prepare project updates, 4W reports and other information related to emergency response and share with line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hasaka
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.