Senior Compliance Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1901
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Compliance Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.05.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance or in relevant field;
- Strong financial management skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic;
- Understanding and experience managing information databases.
Ensuring Organizational Compliance
- Review that key controls are in place to support effective management of the funding portfolio and compliance with the donor requirements;
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; recommend corrective action plans for resolution of identified gaps, and provide support and advice on how to prevent or address similar situations in the future;
- Understand the root cause of non-compliance/risk and provide support to the management regarding the execution of compliant business practices and activities;
- Evaluate and contribute to the improvement/implementation of risk management, control and governance process in the following areas: Compliance with internal policies and external regulations, Accomplishment of operational objectives, Reliability and integrity of information, Efficiency of processes, Safeguarding assets from loss and misuse;
- Engage with other departments or external organizations proactively, to provide ongoing support of how best to achieve organization’s objectives in a compliant manner;
- Review that internal reporting mechanisms are developed, implemented, maintained and actively monitored to enable employees to report suggestions or concerns regarding the potential non-compliance, ethics violations, suspicions, frauds etc.
Ensuring Compliant and comprehensive System
- Develop and check lists, procedures and standards for minimum documentation for payment;
- Provide training and education programs for internal policies, donor requirements and applicable government laws and regulations changes and topics identified as potential risk areas.
Assisting in Fraud Investigation
- Assist in the performance of special assignments like investigations, market assessments, and vendor spot checks;
- Present findings of Investigation the Manager/ Area Director and make appropriate recommendations;
- Leads the investigation panel for formal investigations into fraud, corruption and other forms of misconduct;
- Develops the investigation plan, ensures that the investigation moves forward in a timely manner and is properly documented.
Building capacity of partners on risk management, investigation and compliance
- In close coordination with the subgrants officer, liaise closely with the partners and assist them with donor and the organization financial regulations;
- Ensure partners understand donor and internal requirements for each specific award through training and coaching, coordinating closely with the subgrants officer and partnership coordinator;
- Review the reporting tools and the documentation requirements according to partnership contracts and ensure compliance of donor reporting accordingly;
- Review of due diligence processes, policies and procedures;
- In coordination with the partnership team, provide support and advice to partners immediately after an incident or allegation, and at other relevant times, such as when partners are developing their own internal policies and procedures.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.