مساعد لأخصائي قسم المراقبة MEAL Specialist Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1887
المسمى الوظيفي: MEAL Specialist Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 09.06.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Minimum bachelor degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in MEAL valuable
- Knowledge in donor guidelines, reporting and MEAL procedures
- Excellent attention to details, analytical capacity, organizational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English(essential), Arabic and Kurdish (desirable).
- Fully computer literate including working knowledge of microsoft Office and excel
- Fully able to travel widely and be fully mobile within Noth East Syria
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Participate in developing policies/strategies, SOPs and action plans (M&E, accountability/CRM, gender, do-no harm)
- Support overall analysis of the consortium’s programs’ effects/outcomes and identification of key lessons learnt and best practice
Training and technical support
- Develop training modules, in collaboration with the consortium’s MEAL Specialist.
- Develop consortium teams’ capacities in data collection and analysis, work with KOBO, measure of indicators, complaint response mechanism, etc.
- Provide consortium’s teams with a technical and methodological support for M&E activities and data management (questionnaire design, sampling, data entry, data visualisation and interpretation, data protection)
Monitoring and Evaluation of Consortium activities
- In line with MEAL action plan, support, propose and/or organize M&E missions in collaboration with other technical specialists, partner’s focal points, field coordinators and Third party monitors:
o Post-intervention Monitoring;
o Internal Evaluation (interim of final);
o Follow up mission with program teams to integrate cross-cutting issues (gender, do-no harm, etc);
o Do-no-harm analysis;
o Thematic studies on the sectors of activities of the consortium;
o Spot-check monitoring visits
o Follow up of accountability monitoring framework in coordination with the protection specialist.
- Elaborate or contribute to the elaboration, review and harmonization of M&E tools, data management, especially in M&E Plans.
- Validate relevance of reports, analysis, maps and recommendations produced by the MEAL consortium partners before their dissemination.
- Propose adjustments, new activities to improve the quality of the operations or approaches
- Contribute to terms of references for external evaluations and studies.
- Support the design and implementation of complaints response mechanism.
- Support the design and implementation of beneficiary feedback/community outreach activities.
Institutional Knowledge Building (IKB)
- Support the design, dissemination and usage of IKB tools in the consortium.
- Support recommendation tracking process (internal and external) and work with partners on action plans.
- Support preparation of consortium learning workshops.
- Produce a detailed handover report in the approved SI format at the end of the employment contract, validated by the MEAL Specialist
HR management/Capacity Development
- Make sure that new staff is briefed on MEAL’s roles and responsibilities.
- Participate in the performance evaluation of consortium MEAL team members
- Identify capacity development needs
- Supervise adherence to security regulations by personnel under his/her direct supervision.
- Supervise and support MEAL team in implementing their action plan and achievement of their objectives.
Reporting / communication / representation
- Make sure the right reporting formats are respected and reports are delivered on time.
- Support dissemination of final versions of MEAL reports, studies and analysis produced by the consortium.
- Upon request, develop articles, case studies and success stories.
- Represent SI when asked and/or delegated to do so.
- Share with the MEAL Specialist any information on the security context and any event which may have consequences on consortium activities and team security & safety
Reporting and functional relationships
- Line managed by: Consortium MEAL Specialist
- Manages: Consortium MEAL Officers
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.