Grants and Reporting Coordinator
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1886)
Job Title: Grants and Reporting Coordinator
Application deadline: 19.05.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Masters/Graduate degree in development studies, social sciences, or related field preferred;
- Fluent writing skills in English and ability to proofread and edit documents;
- Excellent listening skills in English and ability to take detailed meeting minutes and capture critical discussions and action points;
- At least three years of work experience in relief or development programs, preferably with an international non-governmental organization;
- Understanding of donor reporting, grants management, and program development processes;
- Familiarity with the rules and regulations of major institutional donors such as ECHO, USAID/OFDA, US State Department, etc.;
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively;
- Strong inter-personal communication skills and ability to work well in a team and in a multi-cultural setting;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Flexibility, optimism, and a sense of humor are assets and highly valued.
➢ Support the Grants Manager in proposal development and grant modification processes, including conducting desk review, contributing to the writing process, preparing budget narratives and other essential annexes, etc.;
➢ Support the Grants Manager in monitoring program implementation and spending to ensure compliance with donor rules and regulations as well as internal RI procedures and advise program and support teams on various donor compliance issues;
➢ Assist with the organization of grant opening, closing, and monthly meetings, take meeting minutes, and follow up on action points;
➢ Maintain a database of grant documents and do regular file audits to ensure that filing is comprehensive and up-to-date;
➢ Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Grants Unit and perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor;
➢ Other responsibilities as assigned.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.