LEARN Protection Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1863
المسمى الوظيفي: LEARN Protection Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 21.05.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Minimum bachelor degree
- A minimum of 2 years of Previous experience in protection sector required
- Excellent attention to details, ability to prioritize, good communications skills, proactive, analytical capacity, organizational skills and discretion with confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Arabic and Kurdish.
- Fully computer literate including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Strategic development and orientation
- Support a gap analysis on protection mainstreaming at project level and input into learning and capacity-building plans for the LEARN project staff at field levels;
- Facilitate roll-out of commitment and accountability reflexes towards protection mainstreaming among staff at base levels;
- Facilitate site visits, submitting detailed monitoring reports to support shared lessons learned ensuring accountability and continual improvement of activity implementation;
- Assess protection risks and needs in the context of intervention (especially risks directly or indirectly linked with LEARN intervention) and contribute to identifying concrete mitigation methods;
- Map protection actors and services in the context of intervention and ensure the services and stakeholders mapping is extensively disseminated and regularly updated;
- Build capacities and train LEARN non-specialized staff on protection and relevant topics (e.g.: protection mainstreaming, accountability to beneficiaries, inclusion);
- Ensure dissemination and use of required tools, guidance and methodologies to mainstream protection across LEARN intervention and contribute to institutional knowledge building and learning initiatives and processes.
- Assess protection issues and human-rights violations in the context of the intervention and support mandate of the PWG
- Ensure protection is monitored at field level; analyze data to support project interventions
Protection mainstreaming within the project cycle
- Provide technical guidance to project teams to include corrective measures and adjustments during the project planning and implementation;
- Work closely with the ME(A)L department at partners’ level to ensure a protection-sensitive Complaint and Response Mechanisms is functional;
- Work closely with the Protection Specialist to ensure progress of the Protection Mainstreaming Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
- Contribute to the design of protection-sensitive evaluations;
- Ensure staff members are aware about best practices with regards to protection mainstreaming to avoid causing harm;
- Ensure staff members are well aware about relevant donor policies towards PSEA and Child Protection.
Coordination and referral mechanisms
- Participate in protection coordination forums (clusters / working groups) meetings and events, and build strong linkages with protection actors at field levels;
- Support implementation of an internal referral pathway system and ensure it is aligned with relevant partners’, donors’ and inter-agency policies and guidelines;
- Ensure staff are equipped to safely and ethically refer protection cases to services providers;
- Handle sensitive and complex cases and build capacities of field staff members to do so;
- Support the field staff on coordination over protection issues and needs that are not addressed, and ensure punctual support from protection actors at field level.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amouda عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.