إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1862
المسمى الوظيفي: Health Coordinator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 06.05.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Program Management, Technical Direction and Strategy
- Strategic direction, leadership and overall supervision and successful implementation for health programs operating in NES Dier A-Zor
- Provide guidance and support to the health unit staff, M&E and program staff to effectively integrate findings and recommendations to improve program quality
- Manage the technical teams of expatriate and/or national staff to complete program goals on time and on budget
- Evaluate that programs are implemented according to international standards with appropriate monitoring and evaluation plans and necessary actions for program improvement
- Provide program reports that are timely and meet institutional and donor requirements.
- Represent RI at Health-sector working groups, coordination meetings as well as USG partner and other stakeholder meetings, and maintain a positive, continuous and visible presence for RI
- Collaborate with program team to facilitate donor visits to project sites as appropriate
- Work collaboratively to integrate WASH, protection ,IYCF , PSS and MHPSS within the health sector, where appropriate
- Lead on the design of the health sector contingency plan (in coordination with PD, program and security) as part of wider preparedness and adaptive management
- Frequent travel to other cities to attend project sites and provide support to team as needed
- Lead program design processes and provide technical oversight to ensure new or adapted programming focused on quality is implemented and integrated with the program implementation
- Review the short- and long-range plans for delivery of project services, and provide guidance to the RI staff, health facility staff and/or local partners to improve planning, management and delivery.
- Implement/improve health monitoring systems and record keeping methods that support routine country-level, international, interagency, and donor reporting as appropriate.
- Support clinic audits to assess status of health services, quality of supply and facilities, and on-site health information systems, in accordance with RI and international standards and policies. Provide a summary of recommended areas of improvement, areas of success, and lead the commencement of an action plan with RI staff, local partners and/or health facility staff to evolve and make positive systems improvements where needed.
- Provide direction to RI country team during outbreaks of disease or other health emergencies
- Implement remote management plan in coordination with program teams focused on building technical capacity and quality assurance Program Development and Quality
- Assess health needs of populations affected by the Syria conflict and contribute to needs assessments, FGDs, surveys, as needed
- In coordination with technical leads, develop a strategic plan per health component, PHC, Secondary, Community Health, MHPSS, physical rehabilitation etc.
- Assist in detailed log frames, work plans and monitoring tools to support implementation and review all technical indicators and revise definitions based on current standards and donor guidelines.
- Coordinate with PD to ensure all medical forms and tools are streamlined and across all health activities and appropriate and make revisions as needed
- Stay up to date with all regional and country-specific response plans by the U.N., donors active in the health and nutrition sectors, and other key actors
- Provide technical input, writing and budgetary input for new program design, as needed
- Interface with key donors (OFDA, PRM) regarding health, nutrition and other related programs
- Share methods, approaches and tools with RI colleagues across the region, and contribute toward RI’s regional response strategy by ensuring programmatic coherence, innovation and responsiveness Grants Management and Reporting
- Review progress in achieving program objectives and targets in collaboration with program manager and implementing partners
- Participate and take the lead in grants opening, mid-term and close out meetings
- Review technical aspects of internal and external reports prepared by program managers Capacity Building and training
- Assess the status of current health program, structure, functions and standards and devise a health program quality improvement plan in close coordination with field health coordinators, M&E manager and program manager
- Propose and implement capacity building activities aimed at enhancing skills of local health providers and/or partners in delivery of primary care, maternal and child health, reproductive health, etc
- Review the structure of the health unit and periodically map out the staffing needs in alignment with program size and any expansion or reduction
- Individual capacity assessment for field health coordinators based on project management approach
- Set individual capacity building goals/indicators for team members and set regular meetings to review work plans and deliverables
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Advanced degree in a health (M.P.H., MD, R.N., etc) in addition to experience managing grants or donor-funded projects;
- Minimum of five years professional experience in lead management implementing emergency response programs, preferably in a conflict setting of which at least three years should be in international setting;
- Solid background and knowledge of USAID/OFDA and ECHO Rules and Regulations
- Solid background and contacts with U.N. agencies and other international emergency response and development actors;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and strategic planning skills required;
- English required and Arabic preferred;
- Strong English writing skills required;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently;
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail;
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amouda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.