MHPSS Officer مسؤول الصحة العقلية و الدعم النفسي الإجتماعي
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1846
المسمى الوظيفي: MHPSS Officer مسؤول الصحة العقلية و الدعم النفسي الإجتماعي
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.04.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
o Degree in psychiatry, psychology or relevant health or social science discipline
o Master degree is strongly preferred
o At least years of progressive experience in the humanitarian or relevant field
o Experience in the MHPSS and mh-GAP field is desired
o Experience in coordination and joint appeals processes is desired
o Experience with INGOs agency or international organization is an asset
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
o Ability to work well within a team
o Ability to take initiative, follow through and produce results
o Good training skills and coaching
o Excellent command of verbal and written English
o Command of Arabic is desired
- Other Skills:
o Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
Under the overall direction of the Program manager and supervision of the National health coordinator, work is performed in office and field environments. Work is assigned by supervisor who gives instructions on non-routine matters. Routine tasks are performed independently. Work is reviewed upon completion for overall accuracy, timeliness and attainment of objectives. Established guidelines are available and work environment is reasonably well structured. However, there may be unusual situations in which the incumbent may be required to interpret existing procedures to develop a course of action. The incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Coordination & Representation:
- Support the Mental Health and Psychosocial (MHPSS) Working Group activities and coordination meetings in coordination with the health coordinator, and collaboration with the HWG ;
- Carry out the regular 4Ws mapping exercise for MHPSS service providers in coordination with the HWG
- Ensure the prompt completion of necessary paperwork for the MHPSS group, including reports, analyses and meeting minutes;
- Maintain a comprehensive and current overview of the humanitarian situation, in particular of MHPSS actors, operations, needs and gaps, and ensure the availability of updated information on target populations;
- Represent RI at various coordination platforms and events, and promote RI MHPSS programme activities;
- Support the joint planning and appeals processes, including the ERF and RRP, in close coordination with the health coordinator and PM
- Actively participate in relevant sector and sub-sector working group activities at the national, camp and area coordination levels;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders including national partners, UN agencies, NGOs, CBOs, and target beneficiaries on MHPSS activities and initiatives.
- Communication & Reporting:
- Coordinate with mental health staff to ensure the effective monthly reporting on the inter-agency Activity Info portal;
- Develop advocacy and communication materials on the mental health programme activities and achievements;
- Provide input for newsletters, press releases, situation reports, and inter-agency reports in coordination with the Health coordinator
- Assist in drafting documents and reports on the mental health program as requested by the health coordinator and PM.
- Capacity building and technical support:
- Provide regular technical support to MHPSS case workers and medical staffs through innovative activities and initiatives (e.g. developing useful tools and guidelines, organizing capacity building seminars, workshops and trainings).
- Ensure adherence to best practice standards, including IASC MHPSS and Gender Guidelines.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amouda عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.