IEC Officer (Information, Education and Communication)
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1841
المسمى الوظيفي: IEC Officer (Information, Education and Communication).
اخر موعد للتقديم: 23.04.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
o Essential Criteria:
- University degree in communication science, graphic, visual art, and social science or relevant fields.
- Experience in social field projects or aid for a national or international non-governmental organization is a must.
- Experience in reporting in English.
- Experience in Meetings Management with a high level of communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with peers
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving.
- Strong desire to help others and a commitment to MENTOR’s mission is required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and operate in a variety of office environments required.
- Strong knowledge of the geography of the area.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
o Desirable Criteria:
- Medical related background.
- Experience using Adobe creative suite programme (Photoshop, premiere, illustrator).
- Have worked with Children before.
- Experience in designing communication materials.
- Have relations with INGOs, NGOs and CBOs in the area.
o (Job Functions -A):
- Lead the implementation of the program’s information dissemination and communication strategy, in close collaboration with IEC field staff and peers of Mentor initiative under the guidance of IEC coordinator;
- conducting focus group discussion and community meetings;
- assist to budget planning;
- Propose amendments to the communication strategy based on feedback provided by community members and local partners;
- Contribute to the information needs assessment, working closely with consultants and team members to collect and analyse data in a participatory manner and identify methods and tools for information communication;
- Collaborate with other program team members/ and field staff to ensure that materials produced provide accurate and up to date information to the program’s audience;
- Assist to design communication materials such as posters, brochures, videos, radio spots, etc. and ensure that all program communications materials adhere to branding guidelines;
- Oversee the work of the IEC field workers and providing regular feedback on the quality and content of daily program communications;
- Ensure that other program teams and partners understand key messaging on information and are equipped to disseminate information accurately.
o (Essential -B):
- Establish and maintain relationships with Syrian local NGOs, councils etc., including disseminating social key facts of the programme, and coordinating the program’s visibility trough community meetings / partnerships;
- Interact with all program participants with respect and deference, treating their cases, feedback and information with the highest level of ethics and confidentiality;
- Develop annual, monthly, and weekly plans (work plan, etc.) accordingly regular feedback from fields;
- Coaching/mentoring IEC field worker under guidance of IEC coordinator;
- Supporting the implementation of the information campaigns by ensuring innovative and effective approaches;
- Collaborate with the to design and develop thematic modules for awareness raising activities with local community;
- Prepare timely written briefing papers and notes in English, documenting work conducted, highlighting results achieved and challenges to overcome.
o (Reporting -C):
- Prepare timely written briefing papers and notes in English, documenting work conducted, highlighting results achieved and challenges to overcome;
- Submit weekly and monthly IEC/BCC reports to IEC/Bcc Coordinator;
- Ensure that timesheets are filled out correctly and submitted no later than the 30th of each month;
- Ensure that bi-weekly reports are written out and submitted no later than the 15th of each month;
- Assist coordinator in the completion of monthly projections and other requested documents.
الجهة المعلنة: Mentor Int.
مقر العمل: 1 Position in (Ein Issa – Ar raqqa – Syria)
1 position in (Amuda – Al Hassaka – Syria)
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.