مسؤول مراقبة و تقييم Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1840
المسمى الوظيفي: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 23.04.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
o Essential Criteria:
- Education, University degree preferred;
- Language Skills, Fluency in English, both written and spoken is an asset;
- Knowledge of M&E essential;
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant;
- Prepare presentations and training based on M&E to the Field team as required;
- Collect data on a regular basis as planned for to measure achievement against the performance indicators;
- Check data quality, analyse and aggregate findings;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Project Manager.
o Desirable Criteria:
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages;
- Experience in managing monitoring and evaluation activity and database systems;
- Experience in planning and managing surveys;
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools;
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
o (Mission and principal activities -A):
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation systems are well maintained and fully functioning throughout the program duration and adjusted when required by changing program needs;
- To be part of the process of developing monitoring and evaluation tools, working within the M&E department and across programs, supporting their revision, development and testing;
- Conduct occasional assessments for the Health Cluster in the field;
- Conduct field visits to the supported health facilities, prevention activities areas, warehouse monitoring visits and assesses the project and give feedback to the participants regarding MENTOR methodology and principles;
- Be responsible for inputting data into excel databases, clean the data and analyse it;
- Coordinate monitors’ field visits and collect accurate and timely data that agreed indicators of program activities and utilize project management cycle to reflect and analyse results and feedback, develop best practices, and implement lessons learned back into the project;
- arrange a plan for the monitors daily worker in cooperate with the medical, IEC and prevention field team and ensure that all data collected is accurate and lead to better decision-making process;
- Train the daily workers and supervise their daily work and collect their data in a daily basis to make sure that data for all MENTOR activities is collected on-time and according to protocol, with strict confidentiality requirements followed;
- Ensure M&E department files are backed up on Dropbox;
- Communicate regularly with prevention, IEC and case management field team to ensure clarity on what information is needed and how our program is affecting beneficiaries;
- Adhere to all MENTOR’s policies and principles applying all safety and security instructions;
الجهة المعلنة: Mentor Int.
مقر العمل: 1 Position in (Ein Issa – Ar raqqa – Syria)
1 position in (Amuda – Al Hassaka – Syria)
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.