مساعد لقسم النفايات الطبية Health Waste – Project Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1832
المسمى الوظيفي: Health Waste – Project Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 23.04.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Minimum 25 years old;
- Only CVs and letters in English will be considered;
- Only emails with subject “Health Waste PA – Amuda” will be considered;
- Kindly do not send multiple application for other UPP vacancies: UPP HR manager will be responsible of redirect your CV under the proper position.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor/Master Graduate degree in Civil engineering, Environmental or public health engineering;
- Previous experience in health waste or waste related projects;
- Previous experience and ability to prepare BoQs and technical documents, including drawings, for health waste construction according to the requested specifications;
- Capacity to support the project Consultant to carry out environmental analysis (such as underground water, electricity cables, etc.) and to supervise the daily construction works of structures for health waste management (incinerators, refuse pits, waste pits, crushers, etc…) through field visits and by remote;
- Previous experience in conducting field visits for monitoring purposes to ensure correct and quality implementation of the project’s activities and provide accurate reports to the line managers in English and/or Arabic;
- High proficiency in report writing;
- Previous experience in collecting, compiling, checking, sorting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data about ongoing field activities according to reporting guidelines;
- Fluency in English (excellent), Kurdish and Arabic and ability to translate, if required;
- Support project staff to supervise and monitor the construction works through regular communication with the company (or companies) engineers;
- Proficiency in Autocad and MS Office, especially in MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel;
- Capacity to provide support with necessary procurements, according to Donor’s procedures, such as request of quotations and collection of receipts/invoices of purchased equipment/items;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to details and strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to the context.
- Previous experience in supervision of project’s or department staff;
- Previous experience as translator and interpreter;
- Previous experience in logistics;
- Previous experience in liaising with other humanitarian workers and local institutions for project and coordination purposes;
- Previous experience in supporting training sessions;
- Knowledge of Human Rights standards, NGO code of conduct and structure (previous NGO experience is an advantage).
- Knowledge of the Kurdish Red Crescent system in North East Syria.
Experience: minimum 1-3 years
Language required: English (excellent), Kurdish, Arabic (excellent)
Gender: Female and Male
Education: Bachelor Degree (minimum).
الجهة المعلنة: UPP
مقر العمل: Amuda (70% of time to bevspend at field locations and travelling at project locations is required)
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.