PROGRAM OFFICER – WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1829)
Job Title: PROGRAM OFFICER – WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
Application deadline: 18.04.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Bachelor Degree in business, economics, development or related field;
- Technical skills in economic development;
- Technical experience with business development, small and medium enterprises (SME) and economic development;
- A minimum 1 year of experience working for Local or International NGOs at project coordination and management capacity;
- Experience with livelihoods interventions;
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently;
- People management skills;
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word preferred;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic;
- Desire to learn, willingness to ask questions, cultural sensitivity, and flexibility are desired characteristics.
Project Planning Preparation & Implementation:
– Contribute to stakeholder mapping and assessment;
– Contribute to market assessment, evaluation and identification of potential areas for women’s economic development;
– Contribute to partner selection and assessment;
– Lead in the economic development work plan;
– Participation in and/or planning of project meetings and coordination meetings as required;
– Ensure all project staff understand individual and collective responsibilities for safety and security.
Economic Empowerment activities:
– Support training and capacity building coordinator to establish capacity building requirements for implementing partners;
– Work with partners to develop reporting plans, work plans and data collection;
– Work with partner organizations to develop viable and sustainable business models, management and financial plans.
– Ensure all aspects of the project are focused building a project that focuses on changes in women’s agency, relations, and structures – all aimed at gender transformative programming.
– Work closely with the program manager and other departments to ensure timely support from finance, logistic and procurement throughout implementation of assigned projects;
– Provide inputs to prepare and update project spending plans and cash projections on monthly basis;
– Review and approve payment vouchers in line with the organization finance policies and procedures.
Monitoring Evaluation and Leaning (MEAL):
– Provides regular reports in line with the project agreement and work plan to program manager and contribute to develop donor reports;
– Participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing field photo/videos;
– Facilitate project reflection sessions and document best practices/lessons of the PERSEVERE program.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.