Assistant Project Manager
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1822)
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Application deadline: 30.04.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Experience: minimum 1-3 years
Language required: English (excellent), Kurdish, Arabic (excellent)
Gender: Female and Male
Education: Bachelor Degree (minimum)
– Minimum 25 years old;
– Only CVs and letters in English will be considered;
– Only emails with subject “APM – Amuda” will be considered;
– Kindly do not send multiple application for other UPP vacancies: UPP HR manager will be responsible of redirect your CV under the proper position.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
– University degree in Nursing, Economics, Engineering (desirable);
– Previous experience in supervision of project’s or department staff (mandatory);
– Previous experience in health-related projects (desirable);
– Previous experience in logistics (desirable);
– Previous experience in conducting field visits for monitoring purposes to ensure correct and quality implementation of the project’s activities and provide accurate reports to the line manager (mandatory);
– Proficiency in MS Office, especially in MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel (mandatory);
– Knowledge of MS Project, GIS and data collection software (desirable);
– Fluency in English (excellent), Kurdish and Arabic and ability to translate, if required (mandatory);
– Previous experience as translator and interpreter (mandatory);
– Previous experience in collecting, compiling, checking, sorting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data about ongoing field activities according to reporting guidelines (desirable);
– Previous experience in conducting surveys, observational monitoring, focus group discussions and key informant interviews (desirable);
– Previous experience in providing support with all the necessary procurements, according to Donor’s procedures, such as request of quotations and collection of receipts/invoices of purchased equipment/items (mandatory);
– Previous experience in liaising with other humanitarian workers and actors for project and coordination purposes (desirable);
– Previous experience in supporting training sessions (desirable);
– Previous experience in report writing (mandatory);
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work (mandatory);
– Attention to details and strong problem-solving skills (mandatory);
– Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to the context (mandatory);
– Knowledge of Human Rights standards, NGO code of conduct and structure (previous NGO experience is an advantage).
– Knowledge of the Kurdish Red Crescent system in North East Syria (desirable).
Duty Station: Amuda and Hassakeh (travelling and overnight stays at project locations are required)
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.