JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1813)
Job Title: Translator
Application deadline: 09.04.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Languages: Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience as translator is mandatory
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organisational and interpersonal skills and capacity to absorb punctual pikes of workload
- On request, translate documents relating to Solidarités International activities and ensure strict adherence to the meaning and formatting of the original documents.
- On request, provide interpretation for conversations between Solidarités International personnel and/or its contacts
- Ensure that the intended parties fully understand the messages relayed by members of Solidarités International
- Make recommendations on proper language use and expressions to expatriates according to local customs and contexts
- On request and as needed, provide language instruction to Solidarités International members
- Ensure the confidentiality of all translated information and never express a personal point of view or opinion
- Report any problem relative to her/her job and the daily organization of work to his/her supervisor
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.