Document Translation Service – Procurement Announcement
Procurement Ref#: CW/IRQ/0597/0319/ADMIN
SUBJECT: Document Translation Service
Concern Worldwide has a requirement for Document translation from English to Arabic and Arabic to English. Documents will be in a variety sizes and will be of General, Technical, Financial and Legal wording. Translations will be done and paid for on a piece by piece basis over a period of 12 months.
Interested parties are invited to submit an expression of interest for the provision of this service; information provided must demonstrate that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- University level qualification in English
- Proven work in written English translation
- Familiarity with legal, financial and technical language
- Own computer and usage of M/S Word & Excel 2016 versions
- Availability on email, skype etc..
- Client references x 2
Submit your expression of interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly writing the Procurement Reference in the email subject line.
Your Expression of Interest must include the following information and documentation, so please use the list below as a ‘Checklist’ before submitting your offer to Concern.
- Expression of Interest / Financial offer (this should be on a “per Word” basis)
- Professional CV
- Relevant experience
- Educational certificates
- Sample/ details of previous work
- Client references or contacts
The deadline of receiving Expressions of Interest
All submissions with relevant documents must be received before or on 08/04/2019 at 16:00 hrs (Syria time).
Offers must be submitted by email to email@example.com, quoting CW/IRQ/0597/0319/ADMIN in the subject title
Shorted listed candidates will be contacted by email and invited to take a translation test.
Concern Worldwide Syria