Logistics Assistant مساعد لوجستي
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1809
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistics Assistant مساعد لوجستي
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31.03.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Good enough in spoken and written English, Kurdish and Arabic.
– experience in Logistics procedures and warehousing.
– Past NGOs experience.
– Good knowledge in computer and MS office applications.
– Good knowledge of the region geography.
– Finished the military service.
The Logistics Assistant is responsible for assisting the Logistics &Liaison Officer with special focus on warehousing, fleet management, logistics tracking system and administrative support of all members of Mentor’s Logistics Team as well as Program Staff.
Essential Duties Procurement:
– In close liaison with the Logistics & Liaison Officer, ensure a proper tracking of all procurement processes managed by Ain Issa logistics department according to Mentor rules and regulations
– Assists in the full documentation of all active and completed procurement files in a well-organized filing system according to Donor and Mentor rules and regulations
– Ensures a daily update of Mentor’s Procurement Tracking Sheet and shares it with Program staff on a weekly basis as well as provides updates on the status of procurements whenever requested
– Drafts and maintains up-to-date vendor list and conducts regular market researches in Ain Issa and beyond if necessary
– Drafts weekly movement plans/monthly driver schedules as well as incorporating short-notice changes as necessary
– Ensures that all Mentor vehicles are in excellent working condition and arranges maintenance or vehicle exchange as necessary and according to Mentor’s rules and regulations
– Ensures that all drivers are regularly trained in Mentor safety regulations and first aid
– Close liaison with all transportation FPs within Mentor Syria
– Assist the Logistics & Liaison Officer, of managing a proper set up, maintenance, repair, and running of all Mentor facilities in Ain Issa according to Mentor procedures and regulations and under the supervision of the Logistics & Liaison Officer
– Follows up the consumption of office material, fuel and lubricants used in various facilities (office, house, store, etc).
– Assists Logistics & Liaison Officer to ensure all assets are recorded in the asset list in an appropriate manner, including but not limited to physical monthly inventory, tagging and tracking of assets, filing and archiving the documentation
– Ensures a proper re-allocation of the equipment
– In close supervision of Logistics & Liaison Officer, ensure correct and safe storage of all items in the WH and on its premises according to Mentor regulations, including but not limited to separation of consumables vs. donations vs. assets vs. contingency stocks
– Ensure the loading and unloading of trucks are organized in a safe and timely manner and ensure that all items in a truck are stored and fastened in such a manner as to avoid damage of goods
– Ensure that the warehouse is in excellent condition at all times and conduct thorough cleanings of the inside and outside premises
– In close liaison with Logistics & Liaison Officer, ensure good and regular communication with various governmental entities and humanitarian organizations
– At Logistics & Liaison Officer’s discretion, represent Mentor and its interests to other stakeholders in the field or on governmental level
– Draft weekly/monthly logistics reports for the Logistics & Liaison Officer containing current developments, achievements, and working plans for the following week
– Ensure the application of, and in compliance with, security protocols and policies
– The aforementioned duties are not inclusive and therefore are subject to additions and changes at any time. Given the nature of this position and the working conditions in locations of activities, additional tasks may be assigned by the supervisor at any time based on the needs of the mission
الجهة المعلنة: Mentor Int.
مقر العمل: Ein Issa عين العيسى
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.