Sesame Health Assistant في تربسبيه
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1793
المسمى الوظيفي: Sesame Health Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 24.03.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Degree in social work, education, healthcare, and law or other related fields;
- 1-2 years of significant work experience and relevant trainings can be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Previous experience in education, health or protection.
- Previous experience conducting community outreach ideal
- Previous experience in psychosocial support and case management is desired
- Previous experience in nursing and medical services.
- Experiences working with children
- Strong understanding of ECD issues including health, and protection.
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues with respect and empathy including ability to provide basic Psychological First Aid services
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients at all times
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to use smart phones, tablets, and related communication technology in data collection. Within MS Office, must have good Excel and Word skills.
- Adequate internet access to download and upload electronically
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team player with strong leadership skills and initiatives.
- Strong sense of personal integrity and understanding of confidentiality and ethics.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and travel as required to different field sites
- Willing to participate in trainings, self-improve, and engage in continuous learning.
Language Skills: Fluency in Arabic/Kurdish is required. English language skills preferred.
Sesame Health Assistant will work alongside the Health teams in NES to help provide Early Childhood Development (ECD) activities targeting caregivers and children attending the Health centers with their parents. The facilitator will provide young children (0-8) with higher quality early learning environment in the 7 health centers by engaging them in tailored activities, specialized viewings, and modular games. The facilitator also will support the provision of tailored sessions for caregivers in supporting ECD through awareness raising and group sessions.
- Facilitate interactive ECD sessions and activities for children ages (0-8) years old,
- Facilitate ECD sessions targeting caregivers.
- Create space and stimulating learning environment through utilizing teaching and learning
materials throughout the lessons.
- Follow and implement the IRC ECD/Sesame Seed curricula and lessons accurately targeting
caregivers and children.
- Provide tailored sessions for health beneficiaries on ECD sessions key messages.
- Collect data as required by Sesame health Officer and the M&E Officer
Support with establishing formalized referral pathways within the communities of work to available services;
- Raise awareness regarding the availability of ECD, mental health, psychosocial support and health services;
- Identify and refer cases for more specialized mental health support or case management services;
- Participate in capacity building trainings as directed by supervisor;
- Carry out capacity building of other humanitarian actors and IRC staff on health services as requested;
- Participate in regular supervision meetings with supervisor;
- Follow a pre-prepared schedule of activities in agreed communities;
- Make efforts to learn and improve activities based on feedback and M&E information.
- Support all relevant distribution operations.
- Perform other office and field duties related to community health and general health as assigned by supervisor to ensure the smooth running of the program
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: تربسبيه عدد 2
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.