WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT PROJECT MANAGER
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1770)
Job Title: WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT PROJECT MANAGER
Application deadline: 14.03.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Bachelor Degree in social sciences or related field
- Technical experience with agricultural value chains, community development, cash transfers, community engagement, women’s empowerment and gender equality and/or other livelihoods interventions.
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in with Local or International NGOs at project coordination and management capacity.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- People management skills
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Desire to learn, willingness to ask questions, cultural sensitivity, and flexibility are desired characteristics.
Project Planning Preparation & Implementation:
– Lead field assessments and surveys to design project approaches, target groups, beneficiary selection criteria and collect baseline data;
– Lead the development and execution of all project implementation plans and budgets within the framework of the PERSEVERE project;
– Manage the initial research necessary for the project; this would include management of the consultants, ensuring research quality, and ensuring project planning reflects the learnings;
– Establish a network of focal points from other INGOs/LNGOs/CSOs and leaders working on similar projects/interventions in target project areas;
– Contribute to stakeholder mapping, assessment and evaluation of potential partners.
People Management and Capacity Building:
– Conduct capacity building, coaching and mentoring sessions with PERSEVERE staff on a regular basis;
– Review capacity building plans for partners and project staff with training and capacity building coordinator;
– Establish performance development plans for PERSEVERE staff in line with the organisation standard performance management system;
– Conduct staff performance appraisals and reviews as per the organizations policies and procedure;
– Ensure that all job descriptions for project staff are prepared and that any required hiring processes are undertaken.
Financial Management and Planning:
– Ensure, with the support of the Finance and Program Support Manager, the establishment and maintenance of the organisation financial management and accounting systems for all project activities and assets;
– Prepare and update project spending plans and cash projections on a monthly basis;
– Review project financial reports and provide feedback to finance manager on monthly basis;
– Prepare budget revisions, modifications and request for approval above flexibility of donors;
– Review and approve payment vouchers in line with the organisation finance policies and procedures.
Monitoring Evaluation and Leaning (MEAL):
– Manages and supervises direct reports including setting work plans/schedules and organizing staff deployments activities and leave plans;
– Design monitoring and evaluation plan for the assigned project components.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.