نائب مدير مشروع سبل العيش Deputy Chief of Party
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1764
المسمى الوظيفي: نائب مدير مشروع سبل العيش Deputy Chief of Party
اخر موعد للتقديم: 24.03.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Master’s degree in economics, agronomy, agricultural science, or a related field.
- At least 8 years experience managing conflict-sensitive projects of similar size and scope as Supporting Livelihoods in Syria.
- Very strong spoken and written English language communication skills
- Dynamic and willing to take initiatives to complete assigned task, and work independently.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage change effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Core Humanitarian Standards, Sphere, LEGS and other international humanitarian guidelines and protocols.
- Delegation, time management and prioritizing skills and coping with broad range of demands.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations
- Support the Chief Of Party (COP) in the overall management of the project.
- Facilitate the achievement of project objectives and targets with management and technical support.
- Review project deliverables for completeness, accuracy, and continuous quality improvement and meeting project targets.
- Together with the COP ensure timely, high-quality and complete submission of work plans, quarterly and annual reports, financial reports, and any other reports required by the donor.
- Carry out regular field visits to inspect works and organize regular project review sessions through participatory methodologies involving beneficiaries and other stakeholders in the areas of intervention, with the aim of establishing and/or verifying emerging needs, gaps and priorities, and communicate these to the COP as part of a continuous programme review and improvement process.
- Contribute to ongoing security management and planning as necessary in all project areas
- Provide technical support and on-going on-the-job training and coaching to RLAR programme staff, contributing to their capacity building.
Coordination with local communities, partners, authorities and other NGOs
- Liaise with and organise regular meetings with relevant local authorities and to exchange information and updates about project implementation and to ensure strong lines of communication and effective and close collaboration between Concern and local authorities.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with all project partners.
- Coordinate activities internally with other Concern Worldwide programs in Syria, and with other donors.
- Work with the COP to develop and nurture positive coordination and collaboration with other NGOs, agricultural actors and local partners.Participate proactively and contribute in relevant coordination forums, working group and cluster meetings in coordination with the COP.
- Conduct regular consultations with targeted communities and farmers; ensure involvement of aforementioned in the design, implemenntation and monitoring of project activities.
Reporting, quality control, monitoring and accountability
- Prepare monthly reports on activities undertaken in the project.
- Brief the COP and Senior Management Team on programmes and situational context on a regular basis.
- Support the Chief of Party in the preparation of donor reports.
- Support Concern’s MEAL team, in developing and implementing M&E tools and data collection methods, which contribute to continual learning and program quality.
- Participate in the design and implementation of accountability and quality initiatives ensuring that they are integrated into the project
- Take active measures to address equality issues, particularly relating to gender, in programme as well as operational activities.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability through ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organisation.
- Ensure staff comply with the Program Participants Protection Policy (P4) and Code of Conduct (CoC) and Accountability Approaches.
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Concern Worldwide
مقر العمل: شمال سوريا – كوباني و عين العيسى و الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.