Human Resources Coordinator
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1751)
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Application deadline: 04.03.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Degree in Management Business Administration or a related field with qualification in Human Resources management. Comparable level of significant relevant HR experience will be considered in lieu of educational requirements;
- Significant experience of working for INGO/s at similar position or comparable to senior level position;
- Ability to effectively articulate and promote organization’s core values to a diverse audience;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels coupled with professional credibility to influence and motivate others to achieve results;
- Proven ability to plan, organize and prioritize work that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities;
- High level of administrative and organizational skills with attention to details;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of the team and to operate flexibly to ensure learning opportunities;
- Cultural awareness and ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people;
- Leadership skills including the ability to supervise and motivate staff with strong personal value systems;
- Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to supervised staff;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic is essential;
- Competent level skills in core IT applications, particularly MS package;
- Patient, flexible, resilient and able to improvise and remain calm and responsive under pressure or in difficult circumstances without losing sight of objectives and work priorities;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discreet in dealing with sensitive information using listening and diplomatic skills;
- Willingness to travel frequently throughout North East Syria on short notice.
Strategic Human Resources Management and Organization Development
– Manage the human resources department consists of Human Resources Officers, Document Control Specialist and other direct report positions which may recruited in the future according the program needs;
– Build and develop the capacity of the human resource team through performance management frameworks and human resource development ensuring that they have clear objectives and receive meaningful feedback on their performance;
– Provide support and advice to managers and team leaders on the interpretation and implementation of the full range of HR policies and procedures;
– Participating in strategic and operational planning; contributing professional expertise in human resource management;
– Support the member of Senior Management Team (SMT) with representation to governmental, other INGOs, partners and donor agencies as appropriate.
Recruitment and Retention
– Provide support and advice to managers and team leaders on recruitment and employment practice, ensuring that employment legislation, corporate and divisional policies and procedures and best practice are followed and all necessary paperwork is correctly and timely completed;
– Warrant that all aspects of recruitment and contracting are fully compliant legally and in accordance with recruitment policy including promotion of gender equity & diversity and equal opportunities by putting specific question in the interview assessment;
– Ensure that new staff are fully aware of the expectations of their role and are provided with the support, training and information that they need to function effectively.
Learning and Development
– Identify staff learning and development needs and resources where appropriate to provide tailored training and support within budget availability;
– Coordinate with Human Resources in Country Office on learning and development opportunities and disseminate resources to enable employees in North East Syria field office for learning opportunity to improve their works;
– Lead the implementation Annual Performance and Appraisal Agreement (APAA) ensuring all staff and managers have the knowledge and abilities to carry out the process based on set objectives, mid-year review and end of year review in line with CARE International policy on performance management system;
– Provide tailored training on HR procedures to teams (including managers and partner staff) on specific HR topics upon request or as necessary.
Risk Management and Legal Compliance
– Ensure all staff are aware of and comply with organization policies and legal requirements in all disciplinary or contract termination cases;
– Ensure HR is in compliance to the internal HR Audit Framework by proactive involvement in the Pre-Internal Audit Work;
– Support the Area Director and senior management team in identifying potential risk related to human resources function and analyse where organization may be open to litigation and advise on necessary mitigations.
Employee Relations and Staff Wellbeing
– Manage the overall Employee Relations for the organization and work closely with senior management team and other management staff to manage and coordinate grievance management and disciplinary proceedings involving any staff member and recommend appropriate action to resolve disputes;
– Assist the Area Director on appropriate actions for prevention and response to any legal issue arising out of organization’s work or employment, coordinate actions with Human Resources in the Country Office;
– Work closely with the Safety and Security Senior officer and SMT to ensure that potential health risks are identified and pro-actively dealt with in a timely basis to safeguard staff welfare and health needs.
Human Resources Management Information System
– Ensure the HR data of all offices in North-East Syria is updated in both hard and digital copies and securely placed with centralization system to support the contingency plan including the maintenance of its confidentiality and accurateness;
– Produce high quality reports on human resource statistics and activities within agreed reporting schedules to support Area Director and members senior management team for relevant decision-making process;
– Ensure high level of confidentiality of staff personal data and other sensitive HR information by putting appropriate control mechanism for document protection;
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.