إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1749
المسمى الوظيفي: MEAL Supervisor
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.02.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Languages: Fluency in English is mandatory
- IT skills: comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account
- Professional experience:
- Past working experience with an INGO is a strong asset
Minimum of 1 year working with Shelter projects or in construction companies or in shelter re-lated positions is mandatory
Past working experience in management positions is valuable
- Personal qualities: rigorous, organized, trustful
We are looking for a dedicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Contributing in M&E activities by helping in designing quantitative and qualitative studies (including an analysis plan) to be conducted by the MEAL department.
- Primarily in Amuda: Using XLSForm coding and deploying M&E surveys
Help reform quantitative and qualitative questionnaires and guides to ensure relevance to context and appro-priateness to respondent cultures.
- Primatily in Deir Ez Zor: Planning the logistical needs, administrative needs, and duration of M&E activities. This includes the recruitment, training, and management of enumerators and MEAL Officers (planning, supervision of data quality, etc.)
- Primatily in Deir Ez Zor:Train MEAL Officers and DW for collection of data and use of KOBO phones
- Primatily in Deir Ez Zor: Supervising MEAL Officers in the field testing SI M&E tools and questionnaires analyzing
- Primarily in Deir Ez Zor: Performing spot checks on interviewing and data collection quality
- Primarily in Deir Ez Zor: Performing daily checks on submitted data quality and consistency and taking necessary measures to correct it, performing initial cleaning and compilation and sending data to Amuda on a regular basis
- Primarily in Amuda: Performing daily checks on data received from Deir Ez Zor and taking necessary measures to correct it.
- Primarily in Deir Ez Zor: Ensure data is collected in a timely and efficient manner.
Participate in compilation, cleaning, and analysis of the data collected through providing feedback on relevance and quality of surveys, trends observed during data collection, secondary observations, and contextual infor-mation.
- Primarily in Amuda: Producing M&E reports, including adapted recommendations
Participating along with MEAL Manager and other MEAL staff in Program Quality Follow Up exercises.
Support all program teams in conducting monitoring activities (review methodologies, assisting in the creation of analysis plans and provide necessary trainings on design, sampling, XLS/ODK coding, data analysis, and report-ing).
Collection of qualitative data through Focus Groups discussions and Key Informant Interviews.
- Primarily Deir Ez Zor: Ensure that the market monitoring is done according to the planning established.
- Participate in the follow-up of recommendations.
- Contribute to the CRM standard operating procedures design
- Primarily Amuda base: Follow proper implementation of CRM standard operating procedures and refer all cases to the appropriate focal point.
- Primarily Amuda base: Ensure the collection of CRM Data in a systematic and that the CRM data base is main-tained and archived in a safe manner
- Primarily Amuda base: Supervising the CRM tasks of MEAL officers and ensuring efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and quality.
- Primarily Amuda base: Performing spot checks on CRM and M&E activities to ensure quality
- Builds the capacity of MEAL and other SI staff with regard to accountability, complaints and response mecha-nisms;
- Check that complaints are addressed and that an appropriate and timely response is given to the complainant.
- Ensure that relevant MEAL staff are reporting all negative feedback or lack of accountability, protection issues or “Do no Harm” policy breach to his/her line manager or appropriate pathways.
- Primarily Amuda base: Following up on sensitive complaints if requested by MEAL Manager or Field Co.
Learning – Institutional Knowledge Building (IKB) and Database:
- Primarily Amuda base: Creating and maintaining a database of M&E documents created and used by the MEAL department and program teams including surveys, raw and analyzed data, recommendations, and reports.
- Primarily Amuda base: Utilizing and maintaining of information sharing tools used to disseminate lessons learned and recommendation to staff (owncloud, Recommendation Follow Up tool, etc.)
- When applicable, providing recommendations on improving program and strategy (during SWOT/Strategic workshops or by reporting to MEAL manager)
- Primarily Amuda base: Keep monitoring tools and files archived at SI office accessible to the program team and updated on a regular basis.
- Follow up on the Internal Knowledge Building plan and provide data for IKB documents (activity forms etc.).
Human Resources management
- Participate in the recruitment of MEAL Officers and Daily workers
- Welcome and brief new employees working under his/her responsibility
- Manage and support the team under his/her responsibility
- Train his/her team members to use and maintain the available tools correctly
- Evaluate the performances of his/her team members
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her line manager and the administrative service
- Supervise and monitor potential conflicts within the teams and inform the MEAL manager in case of a problem. Monitor the teams to ensure that they are adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Ensure all staff comply with SI Code of Conduct, security protocols and internal regulation while carrying out all activities.
- Participate in regular evaluations of the current humanitarian situation and of the context evolution
- Providing contextual and security development information in a timely and efficient manner to Deputy MEAL Manager
- Provide valuable and relevant inputs/feedback on SI’s programs with the aim to improve aid
- Report all negative feedback or lack of accountability, protection issues or “Do no Harm” policy breach to his/her line manager.
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her Deputy MEAL Manager
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the operational fields
- Support the coordination and program team in the preparation of visual supports needed for presentation materials.
- Participate to reinforce understanding of SI fields of action, principles and modus operandi by the program teams and populations.
- Represent SI in the field, inform on SI’s activities and purpose of visit.
- Act in a professional manner that aligns with SI’s core principles and the humanitarian principles
- Ensure constant communication with the SI program teams to have an in-depth understanding of SI activities, to regularly share feedback from field monitoring visits for the Program Teams to take them into consideration without delays, and raise any concerns to the MEAL Manager if necessary.
- Participate in all trainings that his/her supervisor will see suitable.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.