Supply Supervisor مشرف للتوريدات
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1748
المسمى الوظيفي: Supply Supervisor مشرف للتوريدات
اخر موعد للتقديم: 02.03.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Languages: Fluency in English is mandatory
- IT skills: comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account
- Professional experience:
o Past working experience with an INGO is a strong asset
o Minimum of 2 year working in procurement or supply position.
o Good knowledge of the markets is compulsory
o Past working experience in management positions is valuable
- Personal qualities: rigorous, organized, trustful
- Ensure that all goods and services are purchased are done according to the request and according to SI operational guidelines, ensure that approval rules and procedures are observed. The Supply Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining up to date paperwork following standard procedures, and must at all times ensure that supplies required are purchased in the most timely and cost-effective manner, with due regard to quality and that accountability and transparency is retained at all times.
- Receive, review and analyse all supplies requests and IOFs to ensure they contain clear information and have the required specifications ensuring they are technically complete and in conformity with established practice
- Establish and implement proper monitoring system and control of procurement processes including organization of request for quotation (RFQ), invitation to bid (ITB) or request for proposal (RFP), receipt and evaluation of quotations, bids or proposals, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with SI rules and regulation.
- Track orders ensuring all supplies & services ordered are received using the IOF Follow up. Ensure there is an exact understanding of what has been requested, the IOF is approved and budget codes are complete and seek clarification if necessary.
- Undertake negotiations on prices and services .
- Ensure the quality-price ratio of purchases with the purchaser
- Support the logistics manager to carry out a purchasing environment analysis at the local level. Develop knowledge and monitor the commodity market for goods and services in the area of responsibility, and be able to identify and select potential vendors.
- Prepare the purchasing documents and draft the contracts, ensure the translations of some logistics documents (invoices, quotations…) to submit for validation to the logistics manager.
- Oversee adherence to contractual agreements, recommends amendments and extensions of contracts, and advise concerned parties on contractual rights and obligations.
- Development and management of the rosters of suppliers, elaboration of supplier selection and evaluation, quality and performance measurement mechanisms.
- Participate in the drafting the call for tenders with the logistics manager. Review specifications, draft tender documents and with selected committee members circulate Tender documents for review
- Check that the purchasing documents are complete and archived in keeping with Solidarités International procedures
- Communicating with program staff on the status of their orders by sending the IOF FU weekly by email.
- Ensure that the quality check of the goods purchased with the procurement officer.
- Ensure the non disclosure of any information whatsoever relating to the practices and business of SI, acquired in the course of duty to any other person or organisation without authority except in the normal execution of duty programme.
- Support in the facilitation of the border crossing and in the coordination of deliveries to Syria from Iraq.
- Ensure all supplies received are recorded on the waybills or delivery notes & information passed to the requesters.
- Clear all imported/delivered item by air/sea from port or courier and handover them to stores.
- Ensure that the goods are transported to the requested location at the requested date in the IOF.
- Ensure that the conditions of the warehouse are satisfactory and that the expiry dates are monitored in the stock report
- Ensure that the stock management procedures are followed by the storekeeper
- Ensure that the stock documents are well filled and updated by the storekeeper ( stock report, stock cards, bin cards)
- Ensure that a stock inventory is carried out a regular basis with a member of the Program Team and the storekeeper
- Transmit the stock report to the logistics manager,
Human Resource Management
- Supervise the assigned logistics team and participate on the trainings and their recruitment
- Conduct or participate performance reviews for his/ her members of the logistics team
- Draw up work plan, action plan for the team
- Organize formal team meetings at regular intervals if Logistics Manager is not needed
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Receive and review invoices verifying actual deliveries against purchase orders.
- Reconcile all delivery documents Goods Received Note (GRN) and Delivery Notes (D/Notes), Invoices and EOFs (PO) to ascertain conformity with specifications then prepare payment request to Finance for payment with all other relevant support documents.
- Ensure that suppliers are paid as per contract, and according to SI procedures
- Liaise with Finance on supplier payment as requested and necessary
- Provide formal weekly ‘Supplies Request Status’ reports to the Logistician which in turn can be disseminated to relevant managers
- Give the necessary updates documents to the logistics manager (Contract Follow Up, IOF Follow up, Suppliers list..) for the monthly logistics pack.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.