PROGRAM OFFICER – WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1731
المسمى الوظيفي: PROGRAM OFFICER – WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.02.2019
• Only application in English will be considered
• Bachelor Degree in business, economics, development or related field;
• Technical skills in economic development;
• Technical experience with business development, small and medium enterprises (SME) and economic development;
• A minimum 1 year of experience working for Local or International NGOs at project coordination and management capacity;
• Experience with livelihoods interventions;
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently;
• People management skills;
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word preferred;
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic;
• Desire to learn, willingness to ask questions, cultural sensitivity, and flexibility are desired characteristics.
Responsible for the economic empowerment initiates under the PERSEVERE program. Lead the PERSEVERE program team in planning and implementing economic empowerment initiative for partner women’s organizations in NES and ensuring they ;are conducted according to the organisation standards and in line with key relevant guidelines. Provide technical support to local partner organizations to establish business models, financial tools and sustainable business plans. He/she will ensure coordination of activities, promote the organisation work and create synergies to establish community support for women’s economic empowerment initiatives.
Project Planning Preparation & Implementation:
– Contribute to stakeholder mapping and assessment;
– Contribute to market assessment, evaluation and identification of potential areas for women’s economic development;
– Contribute to partner selection and assessment;
– Lead in the economic development work plan;
– Participation in and/or planning of project meetings and coordination meetings as required;
– Ensure all project staff understand individual and collective responsibilities for safety and security.
Economic Empowerment activities:
– Support training and capacity building coordinator to establish capacity building requirements for implementing partners;
– Work with partners to develop reporting plans, work plans and data collection;
– Work with partner organizations to develop viable and sustainable business models, management and financial plans.
– Ensure all aspects of the project are focused building a project that focuses on changes in women’s agency, relations, and structures – all aimed at gender transformative programming.
– Work closely with the program manager and other departments to ensure timely support from finance, logistic and procurement throughout implementation of assigned projects;
– Provide inputs to prepare and update project spending plans and cash projections on monthly basis;
– Review and approve payment vouchers in line with the organization finance policies and procedures.
Monitoring Evaluation and Leaning (MEAL):
– Provides regular reports in line with the project agreement and work plan to program manager and contribute to develop donor reports;
– Participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing field photo/videos;
– Facilitate project reflection sessions and document best practices/lessons of the PERSEVERE program.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.