PROGRAM OFFICER-WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1732
المسمى الوظيفي: PROGRAM OFFICER-WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.02.2019
• Only application in English will be considered
• Technical skills in community engagement;
• Technical skills in gender and women’s empowerment;
• Technical experience with community engagement, community development and dialogue;
• Technical skills in gender equality and women’s empowerment;
• A minimum 1 years’ experience in with Local or International NGOs at project coordination and management capacity;
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently;
• People management skills;
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word preferred;
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic;
• Desire to learn, willingness to ask questions, cultural sensitivity, and flexibility are desired characteristics.
Responsible for leading the women and community empowerment initiates under the PERSEVERE Women’s Economic Empowerment program. Lead the program community engagement aimed at the economic empowerment of women. Work with local partner organisations, community organisations, other NGOs, humanitarian affairs offices and community leaders to ensure coordination of activities, promote the organization work, create synergies and establish community support for women’s economic empowerment initiatives.
Project Planning Preparation & Implementation:
– Develop a detailed, costed work plan for engaging community member and specifically men and boys in support of women’s economic empowerment and gender transformative initiatives;
– Organize project meetings and workshops with the project team and partners;
– Establish a network of focal points from other INGOs/LNGOs/CSOs working on similar projects/interventions in target project areas;
– Coordinate with local and stakeholders to ensure the women’s economic empowerment program is well coordinated with local actors and necessary approval is in place to implement the program;
– Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs who implement livelihood and resilience programs in NES to avoid duplication and build synergies among agencies;
– Working with implementing partners to ensure project plans are executed in line with overall project strategies and work plans.
– Lead on the work to build linkages with gender champions and organizations working toward gender equality;
– Network gender champions and women’s organizations in support of women’s economic empowerment;
– Provide gender responsive capacity building support to gender champions;
– Establish strong relationship with local authorities and stakeholders to increase community engagement in key steps during the implementation
– Work closely with the program manager and other departments to ensure timely support from finance, logistic and procurement throughout implementation of assigned projects;
– Provide inputs to prepare and update project spending plans and cash projections on a monthly basis;
– Review and approve payment vouchers in line with the organization finance policies and procedures.
Monitoring Evaluation and Leaning (MEAL):
– Participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing field photos/videos;
– Provides regular reports in line with the project agreement and work plan to the Program Manager and contribute to develop donor reports;
– Contribute to project reflection sessions and document best practices/lessons of the PERSEVERE program
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.