TRAINING AND CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1730
المسمى الوظيفي: TRAINING AND CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.02.2019
• Only application in English will be considered
• Bachelor Degree in social sciences, education or related field;
• Technical experience with capacity development, training, community engagement, gender equality, and/or other livelihoods related interventions;
• A minimum 1 years’ experience in with local or international NGOs;
• Experience in education, training and capacity development;
• Exposure to Northeast Syria programming;
• Understanding of reporting documentation and donor rules and regulations a plus;
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently;
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word preferred;
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic;
• Desire to learn, willingness to ask questions, cultural sensitivity, and flexibility are desired characteristics;
• Experience with M&E and data systems.
Facilitate the implementation of the training and capacity development component of the Women’s Economic Empowerment Program. Coordinates a team of capacity development trainers and is responsible for the training initiatives and activities within the overall PERSEVERE program of the organisation in North East Syria. Support for agriculture value chains small & medium enterprise development, income generation activities, gender equality awareness, support to protection, women’s empowerment and community engagement.
Project Planning Preparation & Implementation:
– Contribute to the assessment and evaluation of potential partners and lead the development of PERSEVE capacity development plan;
– Identify consultants to develop training materials and facilitate for program Assistants;
– Guide training assistants to organize capacity development and training sessions and events;
– Work closely with the program manager and other departments to ensure timely support from finance, logistic and procurement throughout implementation of assigned projects;
– Ensure all project staff understand individual and collective responsibilities for safety and security.
People Management and Capacity Building:
– Ensure that Program Assistants have the required capacity to conduct trainings and workshop on specific technical areas in the PERSEVERE
– Establish performance development plans for PERSEVERE staff in line with the organisation standard performance management system.
– Conduct capacity building, coaching and mentoring sessions with PERSEVERE staff as well as partner organizations on a regular basis.
– Review capacity building plans for partners and project staff with training and capacity building coordinator
Monitoring Evaluation and Leaning (MEAL):
– Develop monitoring and evaluation tools for training and capacity building activities in consultation with MEAL department;
– Conduct training evaluations and prepare training reports;
– Provide regular reports in line with the project agreement and work plan to the Program Manager and contribute to develop donor reports
– Participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing field photo/videos
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.