إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1720
المسمى الوظيفي: FINANACE MANAGER
اخر موعد للتقديم: 07.03.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
To be successful in this role you must have:
Education and experience:
– University Diploma in relevant field.
Professional Competencies Required:
– 2 years of Finance, Finance and Administrative professional experience,
– At least 1 years of management experience
– Previous working experience with an INGO would be considered a strong asset.
– Previous experience with our Organization would be a strong asset
– Good experience in using databases, spreadsheets.
– Proven experience in Training / Capacity Building
– Computer literate; proficiency use of Excel, Word, Outlook
– Effective oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic are required
– Knowledge of local languages would be considered a strong asset.
Personal Competencies Required:
– Ability to live in difficult conditions with strict security rules
– Strong organizational skills
– Able to move in NES frequently
– Autonomous, reactive and able to deal with priorities
– Extremely rigorous and precise, attention to details
– Practical and problems solve
– Actively coordinate with all internal departments
The organization will offer the successful applicant a 6 months contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
Desirable starting date is End of Mar 2019.
Salary and conditions will be according to salary grid. Minimum 1495 USD/month + (allowances).
1. ACCOUNTANCY MANAGEMENT
Ensure all payments occurring in Hub complies with the organization internal or donor regulations. (required authorisations and supporting documents);
Ensure that the budget holders have all the proper documents and are using it for committing expenses: contracts daily workers, service contracts, travel forms and those included in the cash flow policy
Ensure that Finance Assistants to ensure that all expenses are following the the organization process: signatures and validation of contract and purchasing documents, codified on PSR, LPO, invoice, receipts etc
Ensure that Finance Assistants to ensure that advances are following the process: signature of administrator and logistics, ensure that expenses committed under advance are not skipping logistics process
Analyse liabilities of the mission on a monthly basis and setup appropriate actions to limit their extent;
Ensure that data is updated in accounting software for all the bases and liaise with the coordination finance team for technical issues related to the software;
Report to the Field Admin Coordinator and Coordination Finance team, any difficulty about the implementation of accountancy procedures.
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT_FINANCE MANAGER
FINANCE MANAGER NES Page 2
Ensure the Mission Accountancy Calendar is respected. Report delays or discrepancies if any
Ensure that the daily process of Accounting registration is respected:
On a monthly basis control and validate the monthly accountancy:
Check all writings, GAP codes and description, budget codes and budget lines – Propose modification and ensure they are done by the Finance Assistants.
Ensure all writings have a valid voucher and all expenses are eligible
Reconcile the cashbox balance with NAV.
Advances Lining for all mission
Analyses outstanding advances and comment
Document assets purchase and payment
Follow up and document of prepaid expenditures
Ensure that the corrections are made in NAV, according to feedback of coordination team.
Proceed to all controls and prepare all closure documents for NES
Consolidate, check and all physical accountancy documents from field bases and send it to HQ
Crosscheck the quality of supporting documents and vouchers with each Finance Officer on monthly basis (GAP code, designation, invoice, PSR/LPO/SBA, contracts)
Crosscheck the quality of supporting documents and vouchers with the Log/Admin Officer on monthly basis (GAP code, designation, invoice, PSR/LPO/SBA, contracts)
Check and send paper accountancy to HQ on a monthly basis after archiving process
Provide feedback to bases on accountancy quality and areas of improvement
Ensure that archives are properly maintained at all bases level (paper copies, scans copies, etc)
Responsible to be in direct contact (Cc Field Admin Coordinator) with the Coordination Finance team regarding accounting issues, answer feedback from coordination and forward request to field bases/redirect answers to coordination.
On a regular basis, transfer all necessary information to Finance team about change of allocation, new budgets, etc
Prepare and consolidate the monthly/yearly accountancy closure documents and submit it on time to the Coordination
Ensure Partner expenses comply with established alternative procedures, ensure adequate support documentation for each expense to be register in accountancy or committed.
2. TREASURY MANAGEMENT
Responsible of the cash management, although the Finance Assistants are in charge of the daily work.
Responsible for the respect of procedures of cash management (advances procedures, cash receipt, daily inventories, etc) and managed in a safe way
Replace the Finance Team when needed
Compile cash needs forecasts and prepare global treasury forecast to be sent to coordination on a monthly basis;
Send request for transfer to Field Admin Coordinator / Area Coordinator and organise transfers to bases according to cash requested;
Ensure that at least Weekly & Monthly Cash controls are made;
Ensure the presence of cash book and relevant payment forms on all bases;
Anticipate and inform the Field Admin Coordinator or Area Coordinator with any issue related to cash flow or treasury problems;
Ensure development and application of security guidelines on all financial matters, especially cash management at the mission level.
3. FINANCE MANAGEMENT
Supervise the preparation and the consolidation of budget follow up and budget forecasts on a monthly basis;
Control budget expenditures and forecast; analyse it in connexion with activities progress and project objectives as mentioned in the project proposal narrative; report any significant deviation
Ensure that the budget information is clear and available for each Admin Manager and keep inform the Hub Coordination team;
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT_FINANCE MANAGER
FINANCE MANAGER NES Page 3
Oversee that purchase folders documents are align to as required in the mission adapted procurement procedures (SBA, LPO, etc) by crosschecking budget and treasury availability;
Setup cost analysis tools in order to improve project budgeting;
Contribute together with the Field Admin Coordinator / Area Coordinator to the development of budgets for proposals submitted to donors in order to implement new projects.
Responsible to inform any discrepancy detected in the financial plan updated,
Allocation Table Update
– Responsible for updating the allocation tables (TAFF staff, vehicles and premises) according to the new budgets, and at least once a month to have a clear picture of the funding, forward it to Admin team.
– Raise any inconsistencies identified between BFU, the OFU and NAV and correct them after consultation with the coordination
Budget Allocation Analysis and Expenses Follow up
– Perform regular analytical check of the accountancy (monthly, for financial report preparation)
– Ensure and follow up the correct budget allocation of the expenses. Correct and report any relevant deviation detected
– Follow up support expenses on a monthly basis (running costs, national staff expenses, communication costs, etc), analyse variance of budget and highlight financial issues to Field Admin Co.
Budget Follow Up and Forecasting
– Prepare monthly budgets follow ups per projects with last month accountancy.
– Schedule monthly meetings with Admin Managers to review their budget expenses and forecast on budget lines.
– Receive forecasting from Bases, consolidate and crosscheck data (OFU/BFU) before submission to filed admin coordinator.
– Responsible to liaise with logistics and administration departments to organize the audit
– Preparation of all the documents before the visit of the auditors
– Facilitation of the auditors
– Liaison between the auditors and Field Admin Coordinator for all questions of the auditors
– Regular reports to Field Admin Coordinator about the questions or problems raised by the auditors
– Check related vouchers and perform internal audit when requested
– Supervise salary payments for the national staff and archive payroll documents for audit purpose;
4. CAPACITY BUILDING, TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ADVICE
Provide induction briefing to all newly recruited staff in NES on financial aspects
Provide training to Hub and field bases admin team on finance topics, budget issues, etc.
Assess application of procedures on field bases (internal audit of financial processes, etc) and provides feedback on areas of improvement
5. TEAM MANAGEMENT
Technical; supervision /management of the finance officer / assistants / Admin Manager / Officers: support the update of the job description, create an effective framework by scheduling activities, leading meetings, anticipating the needs of the team and monitoring the work done and the gaps to be filled
Support the technical part of the appraisals and propose action plan if relevant
Anticipate the trainings needs from the team: run direct trainings or ask for a support to field admin coordinator
Ensure the adequate procedures and use of tools concerning finance and accounts.
Act as a team player
Report any incident to the line management
Any other tasks which may be asked by the line management
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
The Job will require temporary displacements in the region for training purposes, to cover gaps or if additional support to the team is require (Hassake, Raqqa or Deir Ezzor governorates)
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.