WASH Rehabilitation Supervisor
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1719
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Rehabilitation Supervisor
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.02.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
• Minimum of 3 year of relevant experience, including NGO experience
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Management experience (staff and contract)
• Reporting and communication skills
• Capacity to delegate and take initiatives
• Good knowledge of DEZ location and security situation
• Expertise or relevant experiences in water or/and irrigation station and network operation and maintenance:
o Civil Eng. Work (including AutoCAD design),
o Drinking water treatment and analysis or chemistry,
o Electro-mechanic (pumps, electrical motor and control panel),
o Electrical (high and medium voltage / generator),
o Good knowledge of concrete is compulsory
• Good computer skills in:
o Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel
o Other professional software for design (CAD, Epanet, …)
o Kobo or similar Monitoring tools
• Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated, solution-oriented employee with an affection for team work and good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
• Organise and plan under Deputy Program Manager requests, site assessment / evaluation
• Participate and support the Deputy Program Manager in the BoQ and technical specification definition of the activities (drawing / writing and translation part).
• Monitor and supervise contractors’ activities according SI contract’s prescription and technical specification
• Participate to draft the different financial statement previous each contractor payment
• Plan and communicate movement plan to the Deputy Program Manager according activities
• Plan the weekly activities for his/her team and have them approved by his/her Deputy Program Manager:
• Plan human resources needs (WASH officer, daily workers, workers…)
• plan tool and material needs (request from stock)
• Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…)
• Organize and carry out, with his/her team, tasks assigned by his/her Deputy Program Manager.
• Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure that standards and instructions given by his/her Deputy Manager, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed.
• Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Deputy Program Manager.
• Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions.
Logistics and Administration
• When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her Deputy Program Manager and the administrative service.
• Train his/her team members to use and maintain the available tools correctly.
• Track usage with monitoring tools provided.
• Enforce safety procedures.
• Ensure that safety procedures are followed by members of his/her team.
• Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working sites.
• Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on site.
Reporting / communication
• Take part in weekly program meetings and clusters on request.
• Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Team Leader and/or Program Manager.
• Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her Deputy Program Manager.
• Prepare draft of weekly work site report for all work contract ongoing
• Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack.
• Establish and maintain good relations with local authorities, contractors and communities (populations) in the operational fields.
• Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her Deputy Program Manager any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams.
• Analyze the humanitarian situation by taking into account protection issues/Do No Harm to the population
• Take part in lessons learnt workshops and other program evaluation activities.
The above list is a non-exhaustive one, nor limitative. You could be asked other responsibilities and tasks within the framework of your job on demand of the WASH Program Manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.