Senior Finance Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1711
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Finance Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 21.02.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant accounting certification
• Minimum 3 years of related professional experience preferably with an international NGO.
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures, financial controls & financial information systems.
• Fluent in English and Arabic, both spoken and written.
• Good Knowledge of MS Office programmes, particularly Excel and Word.
• Self-motivated, with a strong sense of professionalism and personal integrity.
• Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a diverse team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High sense of responsibility.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Positive, proactive and communicative attitude.
The following qualifications are desirable and will be assessed as an advantage:
• Experience working with local partners.
• Previous experience with Agresso, QuickBooks or any other accounting software.
• Experience in handling cash and organizing files.
• Knowledge of audit procedures and standard international audit requirements.
NPA Accounting :
• Assist in the preparation of payment vouchers and assure all account codes are correct.
• Prepare a monthly (or when required) cash count form for all cashboxes.
• Maintain and orderly filling system as per NPA Standards.
• Together with Finance Assistant, scan monthly vouchers, supporting documents and assure they are properly stored in the NPA archiving system.
• Ensure the accuracy of the documentation (vouchers and reports) of the daily office financial activity and make posting in the system.
• Assist Finance Manager with cashflow and assure that there is adequate cash for Amuda office.
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system as per NPA standards.
• Facilitate partners, project and institutional audits.
• Participate in and support programme activities when requested.
• Support programme staff to generate Monthly Budget versus Actuals (BvA) as needed.
• Financial quality assurance of internal documents.
• Supervise the Finance team inside Syria.
To fulfil other tasks that may be assigned to him/her by Programme Manager and Finance Manager.
• Maintain regular contact with NPA partners’ finance staff to identify any capacity building needs and areas of risk.
• Provide support, advice and mentorship to partners on financial management and finance systems development and ensure compliance with the contracted obligations and the budget norms/standards.
• Assist in assessing the local partners financial capacity.
• Assist in developing the capacity of the partners’ finance staff to ensure that a good standard of financial management is maintained.
• Assist in undertaking financial training for both NPA and partners’ finance staff.
• Ensure the accuracy of the partners financial reports and other documentation (vouchers, receipts etc).
• Prepare payment authorisation forms to release instalments to partners.
• Review partner organization budgets and proposals.
• Translate all partners’ invoices, financial reports, etc., into English, when needed.
• Check the prices of goods and services included in the partners budgets.
• Support NPA programme staff in the development of budgets for and with partners.
Other tasks that may be assigned by the line or technical Manager
The Senior Finance Officer is to abide by the policies and the Code of Conduct by the Norwegian People’s Aid and represent the organisation in a loyal and responsible manner.
All responsibilities and reporting have to be carried out in accordance with the strategic objectives of NPA as set out in the International Strategy, the Regulation for Delegation of Authorisation and other relevant procedures and guidelines in the Quality Management System, as well as approved local guidelines, regulations and issued memos.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.