Senior Finance Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1707
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Finance Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 13.02.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
• Collage Economic certificate or any other Economic relevant qualification
• Knowledge of English, Arabic is a must, Kurdish is an advantage.
• Good communication skills and writing skills an added advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
• Minimum 4 years Experience working in finance, as an Accountant or finance work background.
• Ability to work independently and responsibly.
• Syrian National (living in Kobani).
A. Cash and Bank Management:
a. Performs daily cash counts, matching these with CTJ’s and communicates accordingly with the Finance Manager.
b. Assists in conducting surprise Cash count made by the Country Director.
c. Prepares monthly Cash on Hand and Bank Reconciliations, in addition to the Average Exchange Rate Calculation.
d. Check and review the CTJ/BTJ’s are accurate prior to JE Preprocessor import of on daily basis.
e. Liaise with all departments regarding all checks/bank transfers, in order to process all payments within the timeframe agreed.
o Monitor Cash and Bank Balances and advice Finance Manager when to initiate Cash/Bank Requests. Act as bank agent and coordinate all correspondence with the bank.
a. Review Payroll (Excel) and supporting Schedules to ensure these reconcile to the Monthly Level of Effort / allocation mapping agreed by Budget Holders and Field Coordinator.
b. Present to cash facilitators monthly salary Cash Requests for cash and salary distributions.
c. Review GL entries for Cash Facilitator invoice reimbursements, reconcile these to accrual journals for submition to HQ for processing.
d. Maintain Cash Facilitator Invoice tracker and update this on a weekly/monthly basis.
e. Review and ensure payroll tax/social security/Withholding tax are paid on time.
f. Ensure that the monthly and quarterly Income Tax reporting in done on time.
g. Ensure that an adequate cumulative record of all employee salaries for the year to be submitted to the local tax authority where applicable.
C. Cash flow management:
a. Prepare the weekly and monthly cash flow plans and place requests for cash disbursements.
D. Balance Sheet reconciliation – AR/AP
a. Updates AR/AP Analysis on a monthly basis.
b. Keep track on all Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable balances notify the Finance Manager in case of any adjustment needed before month close end.
c. Review reconciliations for Inter-Co Accounts, Bank/Cash, payroll Control, Accruals / Accruals Schedules, Prepayments and Miscellaneous accounts.
d. Follow up on BH/Logs for period end accruals to be made.
e. Review/Sign off on Balance Sheet Reconciliations Report.
E. Month-end closure:
a. Ensure monthly accruals is well prepared, calculated and registered into CostPoint, after being checked and reviewed by the Finance Manager.
b. Assist in the preparation of monthly pipelines and ensure balances and allocations reconcile with the General Ledger/Trial Balance.
c. Assists the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly financial reports, and respond to any other/urgent task requested by Split.
F. External and Internal Audit:
a. Assists in the preparation of the External / Internal Audit schedules.
b. Coordinate (with the Finance Manager) Test of Transactions (ToT’s) Responses and submit these to Finance Control Unit on a monthly basis.
G. Other duties:
• Reviews procurement documents (offers, bid summary, PO) and ensuring that these are properly approved, stamped and coded.
• Participate in Vendor Verification teams as needed
• Prepares, processes and reviews accounting entries into Deltek-Costpoint. Ensures there is proper supporting documentation for all payments and other accounting entries.
• Ensures stored files in MRFS warehouse are listed physically and electronically and kept up to date.
• Ensures telephone bills are checked, tracked and relevant staff pay for any personal calls made.
• Regularly visits field sites and offices, vendors, making field payment whenever necessary.
• Other relevant tasks assigned by the supervisor
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.